Join last year but now introduce today

Outsider

Reaction score
I as Deaf brother of Christ, born & raised from Western Massachusetts. Raised mostly by grandparent and father. Have three sisters and two brothers but biography only have one brother and sister.

Educational from the Deaf school and alumni one college at National Technical Institute for the Deaf at Rochester Institute of Technology; Rochester, New York. Last studies in Art & Computer Design and graduated in 2006 with a degree in Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.). Completed with three years of courses studies that have enhanced by art and design skills. 3.65 GPA and five honors award was the ending college resume.

At the present time, career goal as graphic designer never happen, but doing the best to service for the Lord Jesus Christ. Continuing living upon the earth, work and networking by sharing the biblical truths.

Joining at AllDeaf.com last year and never introduce myself until today. As I have finally did, AllDeaf.com seem the only idea place for Deaf networking for me right now. A way to communication with the Deaf community and making friends.

:welcome: back to AllDeaf forum. You had made 5 posts since last year, 2009. One thing to make clear is we are trying to avoid talking about religion on the forum. Just discuss or debate on any topic on the forum to get your experience as a Deafie. Just don't rile up as we all tend to but we are try to break away from offensive remarks. Now that you are here, have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around here. :wave:

Hello. Nice to meet you, but remember religion is a banned subject at AD. :)

Back