John Howard says.......................

Har har hardy har de har......:P Good try, bbnt! :P pffffffffffth.

Thanks Fly and Java... :) Thanks for being on my side! When you both are here in Australia, you both are more than welcome to stay with us for the duration of your holidays. ;)

_38404655_howard.jpg

John Howard says "This Bill I signed 4 hours ago will show the world that we are serious about keeping the rift raft out of Australia."

"I ordered the immediate removal of WaterRats13 from Australian soil and the police have been conducting a complete search of Country. We will leave no rock unturned."

fnptl1.jpg
mfnptl3.jpg
recrtg20.jpg
recrtg18.jpg

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Har har hardy har de har......:P Good try, bbnt! :P pffffffffffth.

Thanks Fly and Java... :) Thanks for being on my side! When you both are here in Australia, you both are more than welcome to stay with us for the duration of your holidays. ;)

awwwwww thanks waterrats I ll be there when im able to :) Love to u :ily:

Originally posted by bbnt
_38404655_howard.jpg

John Howard says "This Bill I signed 4 hours ago will show the world that we are serious about keeping the rift raft out of Australia."

"I ordered the immediate removal of WaterRats13 from Australian soil and the police have been conducting a complete search of Country. We will leave no rock unturned."

fnptl1.jpg
mfnptl3.jpg
recrtg20.jpg
recrtg18.jpg

Hahahaha....I'm not even situated in South Australia! Pfthhh... :nana:

I'm in a different state -- another thing -- John Howard cannot deport me for no good reason. :P I have not broken any rules nor done anything illegal. ;)

_38404655_howard.jpg

John Howard announced that the searh For WaterRats has produced a clue

njfh.jpg

We know she is close by and we will soon apprehend her

Awwwwwwwww man! When will you ever stop looking for me??? Well, at least I know that evidence's no good in courts nor for reasons for deporting me! ;)
I don't smoke pot pot anymore, hahahah! :nana:

_38404655_howard.jpg

John Howard says "We are getting closer to finding WaterRats13. We just busted her favorite hangout"

hempbar.jpg

"and collected some valuable clues. We WILL find her and we WILL deport her."

bbnt said:
_38404655_howard.jpg

John Howard says "We are getting closer to finding WaterRats13. We just busted her favorite hangout"

hempbar.jpg

"and collected some valuable clues. We WILL find her and we WILL deport her."
What hangout? I rarely go out to rave clubs or the sorts.:p The only times I DO go out is to local pubs with family gatherings for birthday events or just for the heck of it to get together and catch up with families and meeting new nieces and nephews! ;)

Back