JFK Assassination

JOEBIALEK

Reaction score
Perhaps known as one of the greatest murder mysteries of all time, the assassination of President John F. Kennedy has for years intrigued scholars, authors and the average American citizen. The assassination can be classified into two distinct categories: method and significance. Few would argue that too much emphasis has been given to the method and very little to the significance. This is exactly how the perpetrators would like it to be. Photographic evidence along with eyewitness testimony has already conclusively proven that JFK was shot by more than one assassin. The Mary Mormon photo clearly shows the profile of a shooter behind the picket fence on the grassy knoll. It is obviously someone wearing a policeman's uniform {some speculate it was J.D. Tippit}. This was the fatal head shot. Two other bullets struck the President; the first one entered at the base of the throat and the second struck him in the back. While the positions of the assassins makes for a good game of clue, the more important issue is the significance of the assassination.

Many have speculated that the former Soviet Union, Cuba, the KKK, the Mafia, LBJ, CIA and the FBI all had strong motives to attempt this. However, given the connection of Lee Harvey Oswald to the CIA and Jack Ruby to the Mafia along with the altered autopsy reports, the evidence points to a coup de' dat by the CIA. They did it because they believed JFK was taking the United States on the wrong path towards dealing with communism. That is the reason why the cover-up has been sustained for so long. The perpetrators honestly believed they were doing the right thing for the United States at the time. The will of the people was discarded in favor of preserving the nation as they saw fit. Unfortunately, they didn't realize the long term effects of the assassination. One result was the increased power of capitalism over democracy. Profit has become more important than freedom. Corporations are more concerned with increasing the wealth of a select few than with promoting the general welfare of the very nation that allows them to conduct business. A second result has been the subordination of this nation's civil liberties to the private agendas of the powers that be. The only opinions that are accepted today are those that further the bottom line. Contrary opinions are discouraged and distorted by spin doctors. The only explanation for the lack of attention given to the significance of the assassination is because the government, the military and the media all know what happened and to expose the event for what it really was goes to the central core of what constitutes the United States of America.

So, speculating that back then, the United States government was involved in some sort of conspiracy? Of course, many speculations have been tried, tested, etc., yet, nothing was really readily confirmed to the reasons behind this assassination, although, with a very small glitter of hope, that this great mystery will be solved once for all, but as we all know, that is very highly unlikely.

Everyone will have their own speculation or assumption of what may have happened...yet, that doesn't serve us right to finger-point to a possible scenario without concrete evidence...the whole picture of what happened and the events that followed it may stir such a conclusion in the minds of many, yet, doesn't prove what actually happened or how it happened.

But with due respect, we can surmise what could have happened in a form of an opinion after gathering several interesting or reliable facts....Even if some plausible scenario looks obvious, yet, bottom line, not proven, that is, up to this day. Bearing that in mind, we all can conjecture or sum the possibilities behind the assassination...expressedly done so in form of opinions and thoughts.

Btw, moving this thread to 'on-topic debate'--.

I've always thought it was a conspiracy. There are a lot of things that remain unanswered. :(

VamPyroX said:
I've always thought it was a conspiracy. There are a lot of things that remain unanswered. :(

I too believe that it was a conspiracy, however, I don't believe that it is as widespread as others believe. I believe it was a much smaller 'operation' that dealt with only a few people (compare it to the OK city bombings..something of that type of operation.). As with others, this is just my opinion and is just as likely to be as wrong as the next guys opinion. I would like to know the truth, however, in my lifetime.

Well, the file on this assassination should be released in 2020, I think, but even then, no one will ever know the answer as the information's bound to be blacked out or altered.

By the way, I always thought it was a conspiracy. JFK's brother Bobby's assassination's a conspiracy, too. Too many innocent people died after JFK's death because they either saw or heard something damaging.

I was just a deaf boy when I got the news about it. But of course, I remember the moment well. What were you doing when you heard about it etc.
I am no longer a boy and I am puzzled that conspiracies obviously ended there and then, judging from any mention of them since. Nowadays the kneejerk reaction to anything that goes contrary to government decree is unAmerican, and if you do not believe that Jesus would shoot lightningbolts out of his arse to the enemy, then you are the enemy.

I don't think there is any conspiracy. There are no "clear" signs that there were any more shooters than the single Lee Harvey Oswald in the book warehouse. All the tests and all the plausible scenarios seem extremely likely to me, wheras having a second shooter does not fit the evidence.

There is no such thing as the "Mary Mormon Photo". I have not seen ANY "photographic evidence" that "conclusively proves" any part of the original poster's conspiracy theory.

I've heard enough people say that LHO couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, so I don't believe he shot Kennedy. JR (Jack Ruby) was part of the mob, so how he was connected with LHO is unclear to me, although there are some theories.

my theory is that JFK and his brother got whacked by the la cosa nostra due to their father's afflication as the brothers' rise to power was a threat to shut down the operation

Joe, are you going to start posting about the Jonestown massacre and the OKC bombing and stuff like that being a conspiracy? I've seen you posting ALL about this ALL over the web!

I had been researching on JFK assassination. I do believe that it came from CIA who set Lee Harvey Oswald up for false accusation of JFK's assassination. CIA did involve in killing JFK but covered up this case and not want Americans to know the truth why CIA killed JFK for????? Unless America can re-open the case of JFK assassination and find the whole truth! BUT WHEN??????????????????????????? :dunno: I feel strongly that it is political scandals and play the games by CIA/FBI/Police etc... including catholic's pope! plus Political's soap opera!

Other situation, Before JFK become president of USA, the POPE asked JFK which do u pick Common of Laws under Catholic controlling or US Constitution? JFK answered that he prefers US Constitution because of freedom of religious in America. If he choices Common of Laws under catholic that means force all americans in USA to be CATHOLIC therefore, catholic can control AMERICA! Catholic can bribe to FBI, Police, and CIA to do something for Catholic's saking! That is how Pope heard JFK's speaking of US Constitution over common of laws under catholic. Then Pope decided to send CIA to assassinate him. BECAUSE JFK chose NOT to follow Pope's wishing with common of laws!

I am JFK Fan and very honor him for his working for deaf community. He could get the Civil Rights for deaf but too late he died before the right bills supposed to be passed but till now 1990 ADA laws passed!

Throwstones for :angel: JFK honoring!

Test proved that it is impossible for the recovered rifle used to assassinated JFK 6 times less than 10 seconds with accuracy! Sharpshooter had attempt to meet that accuracy only to find the accurate rate of 2 shots in 10 seconds. How could a person load 6 bullets and cock them then shoot then cock then shoot then cock 6 times in 10 seconds with ultimate accuracy especially when JFK was in motion? Whats more, why one guy open umbrella right before the assassian took place while there was fully sunshine (No rain)? I have seen documentary and I find it rather puzzling and more questions than answer. Don't you all know that CIA and FBI office was located in same building, however their mailing address was totally different (Even the name of the street). I was wondering why same building at that time?
Conspiracy? I would say MAYBE, and it seems that way.
I do not think Oswald did anything, he was just like a decoy to fool everybody so the guilty ones have chance to escape. Remember there was totally chaos, and confusion and there was alot of bangs from different directions, thus this effectively got everybody real confused. I would bet on it that it is done by professionals, Oswald is no professional at all! And if not for Ruby, we might have some answer from Oswald, but Oswald was dead before the answer can be revealed from him. Sad, but gave the guilty ones advantage to get away with.

Dennis said:
I don't think there is any conspiracy. There are no "clear" signs that there were any more shooters than the single Lee Harvey Oswald in the book warehouse. All the tests and all the plausible scenarios seem extremely likely to me, wheras having a second shooter does not fit the evidence.

There is no such thing as the "Mary Mormon Photo". I have not seen ANY "photographic evidence" that "conclusively proves" any part of the original poster's conspiracy theory.

I agree! Another possible that it might be plotted by friends of LBJ, I believe LBJ did alot damages to Americans, even today too! Some of you blamed on Bush, Clinton, etc but reality, the problems started back at the heyday of LBJ, himself who had effectively revamped US. Government and had them going into hole, got into mess with Vietnam, and much other things that is rather damaging. So, my question did LBJ actually plot to get JFK assissiated in order for him to become president? Why he was so prepared after the moment JFK was announced dead? Yea, he was on plane and gave the oath right away. Its my theory, and I don't know 4 sure.

Throwstones said:
I had been researching on JFK assassination. I do believe that it came from CIA who set Lee Harvey Oswald up for false accusation of JFK's assassination. CIA did involve in killing JFK but covered up this case and not want Americans to know the truth why CIA killed JFK for????? Unless America can re-open the case of JFK assassination and find the whole truth! BUT WHEN??????????????????????????? :dunno: I feel strongly that it is political scandals and play the games by CIA/FBI/Police etc... including catholic's pope! plus Political's soap opera!

diehardbiker65 said:
I agree! Another possible that it might be plotted by friends of LBJ, I believe LBJ did alot damages to Americans, even today too! Some of you blamed on Bush, Clinton, etc but reality, the problems started back at the heyday of LBJ, himself who had effectively revamped US. Government and had them going into hole, got into mess with Vietnam, and much other things that is rather damaging. So, my question did LBJ actually plot to get JFK assissiated in order for him to become president? Why he was so prepared after the moment JFK was announced dead? Yea, he was on plane and gave the oath right away. Its my theory, and I don't know 4 sure.

Yes you are right, LBJ did already involve in with CIA's planning. LBJ was very wicked man and hated JFK. He destroyed JFK's planning on civil rights for the deaf then he barried us from having a civil rights for the deaf till President BUSH signed ADA in 1990. How sad! LBJ is very strongly discrimination on the deafies.

LBJ is also JFK's murderer because he wanted to beat JFK in top serect which we did nothing to know why LBJ started to involve in this scene! Also, after JFK assassination, CIA or FBI told JFK's wife who saw the CIA driver killing him if she ever tells her family about this and who did etc.. then CIA/FBI/Police will kill all of her family including JFK's family either. They wanted Mrs. Kennedy to shut up her mouth for goodness till she died! She can't share to anyone at all. How sad she feared CIA/FBI/POlice for goodness!!! She know what is going on but can't open her mouth to public and families!

You see the movies JFK Police and FBI see people who saw all of this happening on JFK had to kill them because they can spread the gossip to other. They did destroy films and pictures etc..

Throwstones

Back