Jerry Lewis Apologizes for Anti-Gay Slur

People continued to donate money to him after he said the "f" word?
$64 million? I guess that nobody cares. That is sad.
The money doesn't go to him. It goes to the Muscular Dystrophy Association. Why should the charity suffer just because he's a jerk?

Oh Homophobic, right lol.. :) Yeah almost every of GLBT was the victim of homophobia 'n' transphobia. I wonder if someday they will never been existed..

What do you mean? No matter how hard we fight... Will always happen anyway. It is just like Caucasian people do it to African-American people or Christian do it to Non-Christian people. Hate crimes will never end period.

What do you mean? No matter how hard we fight... Will always happen anyway. It is just like Caucasian people do it to African-American people or Christian do it to Non-Christian people. Hate crimes will never end period.

lol of course I know that.. It's just that I am having a dream that there is no such as homophobia, transphobia, racist, sexism, etc. Ah that would be the heaven, ne? ;)

lol of course I know that.. It's just that I am having a dream that there is no such as homophobia, transphobia, racist, sexism, etc. Ah that would be the heaven, ne? ;)
Oh!! ME TOO!! That what I want!! We want to have so peaceful..

Oh come on, give me a break. He's making a joke and I am not ONE BIT OFFENDED.

I am so SICK of GLAAD demanding sensitivity trainining for them because they don't need to be trained to be sensitive. It's GLAAD that needs to have a training on how to have a THICK skin!

Back