Jericho Residental school for the Deaf

jamielee

Reaction score
Hey all I am loooking for good information about the history of jericho school for the deaf - its in BC. I am wanting to do a research paper about the abuse that happend in the school in the late 70's early 80's if anyone has any info that they could share or links to good websites or recomend any books I would appriciate it!

hey Jamie,

you cannot get this information, that is very confidential. I know whom. someone is living on the island but you are not involed with deaf community!

I do know about scarfurce history I could give you information when you can talk to me or email me whatever you can reach me but I won't post AD about the history, that is very confidential because I do respect them.

I am sorry i cannot give you out information here.

I agree with Duncan, but otherwise, why didn't you go there and ask?

I don't attented jericho school for the deaf. some of those students told me about this. I felt so sorry for them. They cannot move on for now and in the future. They are always thinking obesstion about past time.

we cannot help them , They are very serious bad life.

It was end up in 2004 or 2005 I can't remember the excatly of the year over with news, courts, etc ...Now they are very confidential. but I was not a student for jericho school for the deaf.

I don't attented jericho school for the deaf. some of those students told me about this. I felt so sorry for them. They cannot move on for now and in the future. They are always thinking obesstion about past time.

we cannot help them , They are very serious bad life.

It was end up in 2004 or 2005 I can't remember the excatly of the year over with news, courts, etc ...Now they are very confidential. but I was not a student for jericho school for the deaf.

Back