Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother dead!

because of the car payment? and he killed three of them. they didn't do anything wrong. this guy is out of his mind, he's crazy!.

Yep he sure is.

Body of Hudson nephew identified
BBC NEWS | Americas | Body of Hudson nephew identified

Jennifer Hudson identifies body of nephew, 7, as sister pays tribute to 'beautiful family'
Jennifer Hudson identifies body of nephew, 7, as sister pays tribute to 'beautiful family' | Mail Online

Jennifer Hudson 'remained strong' as she identified shot nephew
Jennifer Hudson 'remained strong' as she identified shot nephew - Telegraph

Jennifer Hudson's nephew 'died of multiple gunshot wounds'
Jennifer Hudson's nephew 'died of multiple gunshot wounds' - Telegraph

Hudson 'Strong' Over Boy Shooting
Jennifer Hudson Identified Body Of Nephew Julian King In Chicago After Murders Of Mother And Brother | World News | Sky News

Further heartbreak for Jennifer as police identify body of her nephew
Further heartbreak for Jennifer as police identify body of her nephew

US Weekly magazine and in touch weekly cover of Jennifer Hudson but she looks so sad!

but im await for cover of people magazine on Jennifer Hudson

i read that says, "William Balfour's mother, Michele Davis-Balfour, has said that her son had nothing to do with the slayings". Why his mother didn't think so but it says, "Balfour was later taken to prison on a parole violation, the police representative said. According to the Department of Corrections, he spent nearly seven years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking and possession of a stolen vehicle".

So, who's the gun belong to? William Balfour. Look like he throwed it out in the alley. It should be him because of his criminal record before.

Jennifer's sister should not date him before. But too late, killed all three of them.

i read that says, "William Balfour's mother, Michele Davis-Balfour, has said that her son had nothing to do with the slayings". Why his mother didn't think so but it says, "Balfour was later taken to prison on a parole violation, the police representative said. According to the Department of Corrections, he spent nearly seven years in prison for attempted murder, vehicular hijacking and possession of a stolen vehicle".

So, who's the gun belong to? William Balfour. Look like he throwed it out in the alley. It should be him because of his criminal record before.

Jennifer's sister should not date him before. But too late, killed all three of them.

You know how mothers are. They always try to defend their sons or daugthers when they attempted a crime, no matter if they did it or not.

As if I recall correctly from hearing on CNN last week, her mother said Balfour has two girlfriends. his ex wife and the other one who he is currently dating but she was not making any sense. His mother was speaking on the speaker at CNN and the news reporter had a hard time understanding her since she was not making any sense about her son and the crimes and his relationship with his ex wife and his girlfriend, etc. His mother dont sound very smart.

Jennifer's sister isnt perfect like all of us and I know she has greatly regret that. She didnt ever wanted to lose her family like that at all.

You know how mothers are. They always try to defend their sons or daugthers when they attempted a crime, no matter if they did it or not.

As if I recall correctly from hearing on CNN last week, her mother said Balfour has two girlfriends. his ex wife and the other one who he is currently dating but she was not making any sense. His mother was speaking on the speaker at CNN and the news reporter had a hard time understanding her since she was not making any sense about her son and the crimes and his relationship with his ex wife and his girlfriend, etc. His mother dont sound very smart.

Jennifer's sister isnt perfect like all of us and I know she has greatly regret that. She didnt ever wanted to lose her family like that at all.

I know mothers are like that but some mothers are telling the truth about their daughters or sons.

William's mother sound like she's thinking hard.

Yes, Jennifer's sister is not perfect like everybody, she just didn't know.

Thanks Steel X for update news about this.

I've heard about it, and I'm so sorry to hear what happened to her mother and brother. What a tragedy. :(

I feel bad for Jennifer Hudson. I seen her first on VH1 "I love New York City".
My goodness. I can't believe that she lost her relatives. :( :cry:

Back