Jehovah's Witnesses Documentary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabbit

Reaction score
Premiering on Tuesday, May 22, 2007 (on PBS) there will be a "knocking" documentary on Jehovah's Witnesses and who we are, for those who are curious.

Independent Lens . KNOCKING | PBS

They are moral conservatives who stay out of politics, but they won a record number of court cases expanding freedom for everyone. They refuse blood transfusions on religious grounds, but they embrace the science behind bloodless surgery. In Nazi Germany, they could fight for Hitler or go to the concentration camps. They chose the camps. Following two families who stand firm for their controversial and misunderstood Christian faith, KNOCKING reveals how Jehovah's Witnesses have helped shape history beyond the doorstep.

Trailer:
[yt]Oj4cS4n9ZkA[/yt]

EDIT: Sorry there are no CC... I'm sure there will be on TV.

I have nothing against their beliefs. I just wish they wouldn't be annoying door-to-door solicitors. :(

I guess they want to save the world in their own way. I'm suprised none of them chant "one of us" over and over. Bright and shines from bubble-boy!

I have nothing against their beliefs. I just wish they wouldn't be annoying door-to-door solicitors. :(

Same here. I respect their beliefs but the door-to-door approach, I dont agree with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back