Jeez, saw a lady signing on the videophone to my roommate.

Unegawahya

Reaction score
Okay, guys. I have a big problem. Not a tiny problem. I was not interest in talking to her. Watching her signing to my roommate, I was sooo fricken shocks that she won't admit. "(kids' dad's name) is lying. I didn't say anything to him about that. (Friend's name) told me that he will fight at (kids' dad) soon and they broke up." "I will file against both of them (for what? She claimed they beat her up...oh, goodness, lying beotch) in the court and will ask for deportation on both." Ah-ha! She knows she can't because my kids' dad is a citizen of US since July 1999. And my friend became a US citizen since 2000 (I never ask him what month but did show me a nice certificate). She loves to lie. It's not the first time, she tries to sabotage our marriage THREE times. In the middle, she told my kids' dad that "(my friend's name) was telling her how 'sexy' my daughter is and he touched her..blah blah blah..." ARGH! She's only 12 1/2 years old and she's very fond of him and call him "uncle (friend's name)" since she was a little girl. I didn't say anything to her as not to traumatize her. My friend got SOO pissed off, he called that deaf lady "a child pervert, a sick puppy that doesn't deserve to keep a son of hers." how can I file court papers against her for what charges? She's sick. I can't believe she would used my daughter's name in her make-believe story to my kids' dad and we bickered. The third one was the same as the first one, she said I have an affair behind his back...ooh, pleeease. And he almost BELIEVE HER LIES. So we are separated since 1998 and we can't reconcile back together becuz he believes too much. She's SO sick. She claimed she never said that. She won't admit it. <sigh> GRRR. :mad: *venting*

So hire a hitman and let him do the job. :D

lol kidding...anyway, I dont really know what to say about this but I guess all you can do best is to warn your roommate what kind of a backstabbing pathetic lying cold hearted bitch she is and that he should be very careful to what she says to him and look for lies and shit like that from her so I'm sorry she destoryed your marriage and shit so I think she should rot in hell for what she done to many people especially you...seems that all she do is ruin their lives and nothing else. I definetly do hate people like that too.

set VHS to tape, give to police or court in charge her/him as sex molester (honestly, I dont get what u are typing :/ but 12 yrs old girl is molested, sicko!)

The problem is: ooh, yeah...videotape...sigh...only if she's on the videophone but she told my kids' dad upfront about it in her home. My daughter wasn't molested yet cuz she was never touch by anyone. It's HER words she's using my daughter's name that is not right for her to use. A few friends of mine (both deaf and hearing) told me she's a sicko because she's WRONG for using my daughter's name in make-believe story. We have not told my daughter since it will be traumatized to her. My friend was soo pissed off, he wants to punch both of them. I told him NOT to since this lady is pretty smart for filing false reports on other deaf ppl and she succeeded. Impossible, huh? I'm still sicken to my stomach and need to know what charges I can file against her and wish she be put on the "Sex Offender" list but I don't see any charges on "'other' sex offender" list....the use of words should be added to the list. ARGH! I'm still researching on the internet and cant find anything. <sigh> :mad: :( I already talk to my friends not to believe anything. It's hard now. And yeah, my marriage is already destroyed permanent.

Steel X said:
So hire a hitman and let him do the job. :D

lol kidding...anyway, I dont really know what to say about this but I guess all you can do best is to warn your roommate what kind of a backstabbing pathetic lying cold hearted bitch she is and that he should be very careful to what she says to him and look for lies and shit like that from her so I'm sorry she destoryed your marriage and shit so I think she should rot in hell for what she done to many people especially you...seems that all she do is ruin their lives and nothing else. I definetly do hate people like that too.
Same me, I hate her. We used to be nice friends after she apologized the first time she made up. Now two more times this year, and I pissed off at my kids' dad for holding in for 2 mos before he confessed to me last Monday of what she told him in January. ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad: She was hit by someone (they beat her up a couple times for spreading false rumors). Now I'm not happy with what she said.

<sigh> I looked up in the Blue book and I can't find anything in the Big Blue Book. I guess it's old 2004. I purchased this big book for my AJ classes. Nuthin I can find in the book to file a court paper against her with. :( That sucks. It CAN'T be a free speech..no way. Her talk is soo pervert.

FYI: The Big Blue Book is a Penal/Violation Codes book. It's VERY large and I can't carry it from and to college. Luckily for us students, we can keep them at home to do homework with.

my suggestion is and may not help but worth a try. Put the tresspass restrainting order on her so she cant come to you, your home or contact you at all. Hopefully this will work out well for your sake and kid's sake all you have to do is go to the police and explain the situation. It doesnt have to be any kind of charges against her just that you dont want her to destory your life or your kid's life. You are protecting yourself and your kids. Good luck!!

Ur x-husband was a moron for letting it be a problem in your marriage in my opinion.

Pomeranian said:
my suggestion is and may not help but worth a try. Put the tresspass restrainting order on her so she cant come to you, your home or contact you at all. Hopefully this will work out well for your sake and kid's sake all you have to do is go to the police and explain the situation. It doesnt have to be any kind of charges against her just that you dont want her to destory your life or your kid's life. You are protecting yourself and your kids. Good luck!!

That's what I'm gonna do to file a RO. OC Sheriff's Deputy told me what I need to do. <sigh> But the only thing, there is NO charge for her using my daughter's name...argh! :( Oh, well. It's a RO for harrassing, she can't make a phone call, a videophone, or any other means of contact. If she does, she will go to jai.

Of course, Liza, he is a moron for the fact. He has a brain a size of pea. <sigh>

To be honest there is nothing for the police to do about it, getting restraining order is for someone who threatened to cause you physical injury or harm, force sexual relations against your will or stalking you. Therefore she did not do any of those, so there is nothing you can do about people who lie or make up stories. There are people like that out there in the world. You know that these restraining orders cannot be grant unless the list above that I stated did happened to you, which it didn't. What I'll do is just ignored her calls, don't even talk to her, the lies will die and if your ex husband wants to believe it, that's up to him, the truth will come out later and bite her in the ass. ;)

Ahhhhhhhhh Cheri, There is a Tresspass RO and it doesnt have to have any kind of charges to that. But can get it from the police to prevent from the person to go near the victim or contact. I have used that in the past.

Cheri said:
To be honest there is nothing for the police to do about it, getting restraining order is for someone who threatened to cause you physical injury or harm, force sexual relations against your will or stalking you. Therefore she did not do any of those, so there is nothing you can do about people who lie or make up stories. There are people like that out there in the world. You know that these restraining orders cannot be grant unless the list above that I stated did happened to you, which it didn't. What I'll do is just ignored her calls, don't even talk to her, the lies will die and if your ex husband wants to believe it, that's up to him, the truth will come out later and bite her in the ass. ;)

Pomeranian said:
Ahhhhhhhhh Cheri, There is a Tresspass RO and it doesnt have to have any kind of charges to that. But can get it from the police to prevent from the person to go near the victim or contact. I have used that in the past.

Whitewolf1970 only stated that person contract her roommate on VP, that is not harassment her directly, and plus she did not mention that person was on her property either. Trespass restraining order is for those who contract the same person numeric of times, goes to her place of home. The police would be like, well she not hassling you, she just VP your roommate. ;)

I am thinking it will make it easier to leave a paper trail - all incidents regarding the lady should be in the police's report, so that way if something serious happens in the future... that paper trail can be used against the lady as a testimony of her track record to weight in with the kind of appripriate court decision. Perhaps the police can't do anything now, as Cheri has said... but the paper trail is an advantage for now, perhaps. Keep records of all encounters as well. Keep evidence if possible, for future reference. I just watch too much CSI I guess. :giggle:

Cheri said:
Whitewolf1970 only stated that person contract her roommate on VP, that is not harassment her directly, and plus she did not mention that person was on her property either. Trespass restraining order is for those who contract the same person numeric of times, goes to her place of home. The police would be like, well she not hassling you, she just VP your roommate. ;)

Not yet that she's on the property. She was signing to my roommate that she will come on Wednesday or Tuesday. My roommate told her "no" a few times, that I said they cannot come over any more. She ignored him and said she will. Also she threatened to file a false court papers against my kids' father and my friend (for what?? She has some kind of mental illness, she's even will try to file to get them deported. Ahha, they both have US citizenships and they can show the judge the proofs of their naturalization certificates). She doesn't know that I was not in the camera's view. I was watching her signing and her expression is out of self-control. Once I talked to the OC's Sheriff Deputy, he definitely said I have to file a RO, he read the whole PM I sent to him in other forum and we have been friends for many months. He said that she's a nut case job. Of course, she has been videophone here for three days straight and we're getting tired of her: Same story and same thing she keeps repeating.

Here in California:

Civil Harassment Restraining Order
You can ask for a Civil Harassment Restraining Order if you suffer harassment by someone who is not close to you.

Harassment is violence, a threat of violence, or actions that really scare, annoy or harass you, done on purpose and for no good reason.
is the same as telephoning frequently after refusing to take "no" for calling here again or visit here. Since I said "No more", she still keeps at it. It's not good. I helped file for other deaf ppl with similar problems and they got them good. Now it's my turn to file for myself against her.

I hope the order will work out for you. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with her. Like other said, start keeping all records in case, you need it in the future.

Miss-Delectable said:
I hope the order will work out for you. Sorry to hear you've been having trouble with her. Like other said, start keeping all records in case, you need it in the future.
Yeah.. <sigh> I just print out the RO forms in pdf file and put it next to my computer just in case...today, she hasn't come but like she said, "Tuesday or Wednesday." I'll be checkin' back tomorrow after college. I was laughing my head off but at the same time, I'm pissed off because she lied to my friend that she has an INS card and showed it on the videophone. I told my friends, it's a fake INS card, plain and simple. Her sister is not a US citizen yet. She will but she's too busy and doesn't has any time to get her US citizenship anyway so that's impossible for this crazy lady to get an INS card. Her b/f also showed his DL (in person) to our friend that he passed it but later confessed to him that he got it for $20 at Pomona. Ah, another fake card. <sigh> So I'm watching them closely to make sure. OC sheriff told me not to do anything yet..but to be safe and careful not to go near her. He's right. We may never know if I go near her, she might gave out a fake screaming and hurt herself and claiming that I hurt her or something like that. So I avoid her like a plaque. So far, no call from her today and no coming over today. She's one big :crazy: lady that must be avoided at all costs. She reminded me of someone. ARGH!

Back