Jeep gone :cry:

I have had my license plates stolen. They replaced them with stolen plates. Cost me to replace them.
That's bad. :( Where was your car when it happened?

This is the bag that the bling screw covers came in. So girly cute! :giggle:

I'm waiting for the sun to come out from behind the clouds so I can take a picture of the whole thing sparkling.

Attachments

• blingbag.jpg
    blingbag.jpg
    93.9 KB · Views: 3
At my old apartment in Auburn, WA. One of the worst places I have lived in.
I'm sorry that your car was violated that way. :(

At least you don't live there now. :)

I do a walk around of my Jeep every morning. I check for drips, flat tires, hazards, and tag.

My son-in-law once had someone leave a bunch of nails behind each of his car's tires at his work place parking lot (not a good part of town). It was late at night. Fortunately, someone else pointed them out to him before he got in the car.

That's one reason why I check. :)

Before I leave a public parking lot, I always look at the front or rear of my car, depending on the direction I will be pulling out, before I get in. Too many broken bottles and cans, and who knows what, get left in parking lots.

One time a car ran a red light and hit me. I got his plate number but he drove off. I turned in the plate number to the police. Turns out, it didn't belong to the car that hit me, so they never did find him.

It was a low-rent apartment. It gets the worst ratings possible on an apartment ratings site. Someone stuck a bumper sticker on the bumper once. Fortunately it came right off.

My ex GF had her plates stolen while she was at a medical facility in that metro area.

It is kind of a part of urban living...and makes me want to live in a small town again.

Back