Jclarke v. Dixie Photo Comp (Friendly)

Yea, I know, I know I'm not Dixie.... :lol:

Anyhow, all the photos here in this thread is cool to see and very nice as well.

Hmm...is the two of you gonna team up and run a photo business?? :D
Okkk...call it what you want, crazy idea or whatever-- :lol:

Keep up with the great pictures and enjoy snappin' away too!! :)

~RR

Both of u take great pics! JClarke, are u more of into pics of nature while Dixie is more into pics of people?

Nice pics Jclarke! The sunset ones were interesting as they had an artistic twist to it with the angle of the shot, but my favorites were the first picture of the coast, the Floriade, and the one of Longbeach. You have very beautiful town and cool looking beach to boot.

Ive not been on all week as I got a promotion, its the same hours but a different department. I like the work, but it does leave me wiped out in the afternoons.

Since my DD is going on a trip out of town this weekend with my parents I may have some extra time to get some nature shots around the area.

As for waiting 5 years for me to come online - looks like 5 years came and went sooner than ya thought. ;)

Nice pics Jclarke! The sunset ones were interesting as they had an artistic twist to it with the angle of the shot, but my favorites were the first picture of the coast, the Floriade, and the one of Longbeach. You have very beautiful town and cool looking beach to boot.

Ive not been on all week as I got a promotion, its the same hours but a different department. I like the work, but it does leave me wiped out in the afternoons.

Since my DD is going on a trip out of town this weekend with my parents I may have some extra time to get some nature shots around the area.

As for waiting 5 years for me to come online - looks like 5 years came and went sooner than ya thought. ;)

Haha, it has!

Thanks Dixie, it is indeed, great photos. But the good thing is that I am heading to Sydney tomorrow, for a sporting event, but I would be taking some photos too! So lets see what's new by monday!

I cannot wait to see what you've got. I wont be getting pics of the mountains this week mate - I just found out this afternoon that I have to work a full shift tomorrow from 5:30am-2:30pm. Since I do however have to go to Russellville for some much needed pants, I will stop by Lake Dardanelle and get some pics there. Hopefully we'll both have new shots posted by Monday.

:bump:

Hey Dixie! Got some new piccies?? unfortuantely, I am having trouble with my camera, and I am still working out once it has been solved, I shall post up the new ones when I was in sydney a while back.

my camera's working fine so far - but I haven't gotten the time for photos other than random shots of my daughter playing on the playset in the backyard. The leaves will be changing soon - as in 2-3 weeks time so hopefully I will be able to get some AWESOME fall foliage shots of the woods surrounding my house. For some reason fall really puts me in a mood to take pictures.

So what's up with your camera anyway? I thought fuji was a reputable brand although not nearly as big of a brand as sony.

oh wait nm - I just remember I took a picture of my city's skyline - if thats what you want to call it - last week. I'll post it later when I hook the laptop to the modem.

The computer won't upload my photos from my fujifilm, but the good thing is that the camera's still working fine, but I think my PC is playing up at home. Right now, I don't have any access. Only have at work, which I wouldn't want to get in trouble you know that?

great pics! The children look so cute and so as the cat. They all look clear and fresh.

Back