Jan 4 2008 is the day I'll be at

WBHarley

Reaction score
the Hospital for my 2nd ear implant surgery...

Dec 17th is my Pre-Operations stuffs.
then Jan 3rd I might as well stay at my Dad's house if He will take me to hospital on Jan 4 :giggle: because I live 3 half hours away from this hospital so my dad is much closer to this hospital.
So I'm hoping my husband will bring me home or my bro in law can bring me home if he decide to visit up since he does live in Mass. I live in Maine.

I know we all will make plans. my mother, my husband can take turns taking me down to Mass for my follow up etc due of removal stitches or so. Because I know for fact that I can't drive for 2 weeks :)

Wendy

Wow, good luck with that! I'm very happy with my two ears :)

Which implant will you be having this time? Sorry, I don't remember what you had originally. Have you been wearing a hearing aid in that ear until now?

R2D2
AB- Harmony for my right ear implant..

Will upgrade my left from CII to Harmony as well since my VR will pay for replacement due of Getting job :)
at beginning I did use hearing aid in my right ear it doesn't success even digital HA soo the Dr even agree that CI might be best.. so I m going for it..
and Thanks R2D2 for good luck to me.
I'm looking forward to it I WAS going for it 5 years ago but I backed out due of panic and anexity attack real bad at the time when I quit smokes.

Wendy

Last edited:
Thanks all.....

LOL Vallee speaking of about being stereo.. I called it stereo surround system!! is what i need hehe...

Good luck, WBHarley! It will definately be a New Year for you in every way!

WBHarley! You are certainly ringing in the new year with both ears! :) Congratulations! :) You most certainly will be hearing in stereo surround sound, you will have 4 microphones at your every beck and call :)

Back