Jackson Family all running out of money!!

M. Jackson should sell his nose on e-bay, and he'll be rich again. :rofl:

I doubt it would work. No one wants his nose. ;)

Someone from E-bay bought Britney Spears' lipstick for $1,000. So, you never know. Someday, someone bid his nose, and give you his nose as chrismtas present. Anything is possible. :cool:

Someone from E-bay bought Britney Spears' lipstick for $1,000. So, you never know. Someday, someone bid his nose, and give you his nose as chrismtas present. Anything is possible. :cool:
If it was 10 years ago, then it could happen.

Nowadays, no one cares about Michael Jackson. All they do is make fun of his ugly face.

Today, the hot topic is Britney Spears. That's why her lipstick is worth a lot of money.

5 years from now, you could try selling her stuff on eBay and no one will probably want it. ;)

I dont feel sorry for them. They had the opportunity of making all this money and investing or savign some of it. Guess not. No pity from me.

I doubt it would work. No one wants his nose. ;)

Thought, you already purchase his nose from ebay to cover on your special pen. It is more softly on your fingers when you write on something.
michael-jackson.jpg

How come you change your mind ? VamPyroX :dunno2:

He probably start writing a book called "The Rise and Fall of Micheal Jackson's Nose." That probably sell very well...?
:dunno2:

Lord have Mercy! If he would have stop spending all that money to reconstruct his nose. He would not be broke.

More he spends on his nose the more it rots. I don't even think his nose is real. All of his reconstructed nose is nothing but plastic and skin off his ass. (could be wrong) But it is what I am thinking.

MIchael Jackson is some piece of "rubbish" (No offense, MJ Fans)

Last edited:
Back