Jack's Eyes Video

D-neen

Reaction score
Thought those of you who are a Ci .. deaf person even hearing may welcome to watch. Those who also have been debating about the ci . I think why not you give a try to watch the video go to www.jackeyes.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Mod's note:

This thread is moved to correct location.

I got as far as seeing the "CI incision", which was pretty obviously faked, and didn't bother watching further.

Matt want to removed his implant. It wasted the money. If he can't stand with headache. Doctor will adjust his CI. That's simple!

I am happy for him that he got his CI removed which he wanted. His life his choice. I wish him well and hope that will solve his headache problem.

I think the CI incision is pretty real because they cut this wide back in First Generation CI days. He was implant when he was age 13 or 14 right not sure? Quite long ago thou.

My CI incision is a lot smaller and closer to the behind my ear but I only been implanted over 4 year ago so they probably change how they do CI surgey now days and make it smaller and heal faster.

I got as far as seeing the "CI incision", which was pretty obviously faked, and didn't bother watching further.

It is real. I can confirm it with Matt's wife, who I went to school with at WSD. Back in the days, the incisions were bigger, but nowadays they are a lot smaller.

It is real. I can confirm it with Matt's wife, who I went to school with at WSD. Back in the days, the incisions were bigger, but nowadays they are a lot smaller.

My bad. Guess I was a bit quick to draw there. That's a big incision - I couldn't believe it! *touches his own, is glad it's smaller*

Exactly. I have seen many who were implanted when the surgery just began to be performed, and their incisions are just as large as Matt's.

Matt want to removed his implant. It wasted the money. If he can't stand with headache. Doctor will adjust his CI. That's simple!
MONEY is not important. His health is important. Life of the person is more precious in His sight.. not the MONEY.That's what the CI inventor .. Drs.. greedy for money not the human. They don't care about the deaf human.. all they greedy for the MONEY. The deafies are so precious that God created them to be. That's what God wants. not drs... whoever they are.

MONEY is not important. His health is important. Life of the person is more precious in His sight.. not the MONEY.That's what the CI inventor .. Drs.. greedy for money not the human. They don't care about the deaf human.. all they greedy for the MONEY. The deafies are so precious that God created them to be. That's what God wants. not drs... whoever they are.

Wow you have such strong feelings against CIs!

Can you not be happy for us who get a lot of benefit from our CIs and enjoy hearing? I'm happy for you for the choices you have made, all we are asking for this in return :)
Also perhaps do you feel that you can learn anything from us? The impression I get from your posts is that you feel you need to teach us and explain everything about a CI. I feel that as CI users, we could be of value to you as well and would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Wow you have such strong feelings against CIs!

Can you not be happy for us who get a lot of benefit from our CIs and enjoy hearing? I'm happy for you for the choices you have made, all we are asking for this in return :)
Also perhaps do you feel that you can learn anything from us? The impression I get from your posts is that you feel you need to teach us and explain everything about a CI. I feel that as CI users, we could be of value to you as well and would be happy to answer any questions you have.
Well I do have strong feeling against CI. I am not against a person who have it. I know what's it's llike to be a deaf person myself and I always have been a happier person. I have Christ in me and I know God created me and everyone who are deaf that's His reason to be. If you are happy that you have CI ..that's your choice you make. I am not against you .I have never complaining about myself why I have been deaf all my life. I just accepted it who I am . Hearing aid is good enough for me . I just don't have any questions I may have because I just know . Deaf is beautiful in His sight so why should I have CI? The only choice if a deaf person is older and want to have CI ..go ahead . I just know I will never accept to have CI myself. More exciting for me to wait for my perfect hearing in Heaven someday ! There's will be more beautiful the joy of unspeakable full of sounds with all the angel singing. :)

I don't agree with you. I am sorry. That's your opinion! CI is very technology for deaf people to hear. Why you are such anti-CI?? You need to respect at Ci user people's decide. What if your friend have a CI. How do you feeling about your friend is using CI? Are you walk away? Do you become an enemy to CI person? That's so silly! I don't know who is Matt. But I don't agree with him about remove the CI why not repair? It's so simple.

Do you think God created of all deaf?? It's not true! It coming from Adam and Eve spread the sin to everyone in the world. Many people do have blinds, deaf, no limbs, any kind of syndrome. If God created me of deaf and RP. I would rebel god's willing. I would against god if god did to me. I found it out God didn't create of deaf, blinds and other mental retard. It from Roots Genetic in family. I don't want to against God's will. He is my relationship. You should not being Prejudice to CI user people. CI is still deaf!

RP and US people can get surgery for their vision to get heal. That what I need to get a surgery for my vision to see at night. I will able to drive. I want to hear my dad's music. I wasn't happy and depress being deaf in my whole. I am not proud of myself yet. If I get CI and Stem Cell for my RP. I will become a confidence and proud who I am. You don't understand about CI Benefit. Medicare, Medicaid, Tricare can cover for CI. It sound you're so Pride being deaf yourself. That's your decide for not take CI or wear hearing aid or non wear of them. If you want to be deaf yourself. You have to respect CI people's decide not yours.

Well I do have strong feeling against CI. I am not against a person who have it. I know what's it's llike to be a deaf person myself and I always have been a happier person. I have Christ in me and I know God created me and everyone who are deaf that's His reason to be. If you are happy that you have CI ..that's your choice you make. I am not against you .I have never complaining about myself why I have been deaf all my life. I just accepted it who I am . Hearing aid is good enough for me . I just don't have any questions I may have because I just know . Deaf is beautiful in His sight so why should I have CI?

That's your decide. It obviously, You have a strong deaf family isn't? You can't put in negative on thread over Anti-CI. Be careful with CI user people read your post. They will be upset or mad at you. You never experience with CI. I do wear hearing aids. They're not perfect for me to hear. I rather real CI.

That's your decide. It obviously, You have a strong deaf family isn't? You can't put in negative on thread over Anti-CI. Be careful with CI user people read your post. They will be upset or mad at you. You never experience with CI. I do wear hearing aids. They're not perfect for me to hear. I rather real CI.
Hey.. I am not complaining about the person who have CI. I do respect them who have CI. It's their choice not mine. I don't have any family.. relatives who are deaf. It's just me . I have a friend who have CI for 5 yrs but she never been happy with it. She asked me if I would but I said no I will not. That's okay what you think if I was wrong about God. I'm not agruing with you but that's okay with me if you don't like my opinions.

Well I do have strong feeling against CI. I am not against a person who have it. I know what's it's llike to be a deaf person myself and I always have been a happier person. I have Christ in me and I know God created me and everyone who are deaf that's His reason to be. If you are happy that you have CI ..that's your choice you make. I am not against you .I have never complaining about myself why I have been deaf all my life. I just accepted it who I am . Hearing aid is good enough for me . I just don't have any questions I may have because I just know . Deaf is beautiful in His sight so why should I have CI? The only choice if a deaf person is older and want to have CI ..go ahead . I just know I will never accept to have CI myself. More exciting for me to wait for my perfect hearing in Heaven someday ! There's will be more beautiful the joy of unspeakable full of sounds with all the angel singing. :)

Okay, cool. None of us expects you or wants for you to get a CI. Do you feel that because we chose to have a CI that we aren't truly happy or do not view ourselves as deaf people? Perhaps I have got the wrong message from your posts. It's interesting that you are looking forward to having perfect hearing one day. Wouldn't you miss being deaf? I think I would miss the peace and quiet at night time or being able to switch off whenever I want :)

Ok. I understand. My friends are wearing CI. They didn't have no problem. I can see they are happy to hear. Some of my old friends stopped wear CI because it's 80's and 90's decades SUCK. Today is 21 century. It's such improve than decades.

Hey.. I am not complaining about the person who have CI. I do respect them who have CI. It's their choice not mine. I don't have any family.. relatives who are deaf. It's just me . I have a friend who have CI for 5 yrs but she never been happy with it. She asked me if I would but I said no I will not. That's okay what you think if I was wrong about God. I'm not agruing with you but that's okay with me if you don't like my opinions.

Okay, cool. None of us expects you or wants for you to get a CI. Do you feel that because we chose to have a CI that we aren't truly happy or do not view ourselves as deaf people? Perhaps I have got the wrong message from your posts. It's interesting that you are looking forward to having perfect hearing one day. Wouldn't you miss being deaf? I think I would miss the peace and quiet at night time or being able to switch off whenever I want :)

What I am meaning that as long as I'm on this earth I will stay that way that I am deaf and happy. I do wears hearing aid and until at night when I am in bed .. I love it very silent and peaceful sleep all night . But I am still more exciting up there someday ! To hear all the wonderful trumphet sounds .It's worth the wait longing for .I'm not disappoint for being a deaf person myself . Never have and never will. If you are a CI users I respect you for that. That's what I am not against a person who have it. I just against CI that's all.

Back