I've fallen and can't get up!

Just don't work alone anymore. Gosh. This way it's cheaper. Try emailing your families or friends before you start a project or something. It happens when you come to an old age, you do need someone to help you out.

My grandmother (in-law) fell in her kitchen and broke her leg. She laid there for 3 hours (in pain) before she got my grandfather (in-laws) attention (he is 92).

She had to recover in a nursing home and refuses to go back. She wears a necklace now that has a button on it. All she has to do is press the button, and 911 is called. She has a wi-fi internet set up in her house that can also broadcast the signal.

I had clients that wore a Life Line necklace and when they did fall they did not use the button as my clients did not want to bother their famliy. So they laid on the floor for hours and waited for someone to come. I could not believe this . I hope your grandmother (in-law) will use her if she does fall again.

I had clients that wore a Life Line necklace and when they did fall they did not use the button as my clients did not want to bother their famliy. So they laid on the floor for hours and waited for someone to come. I could not believe this . I hope your grandmother (in-law) will use her if she does fall again.
My MIL is like that. :(

Hire a home nurse care. If He fell and then, page her for help.

become-home-care-nurse-800x800.jpg

My MIL is like that. :(

It got me so upset that my clients did not use their life line as they could had dies if left on the floor too long. I had one client that an electric eye with his life line. If the electric eye showed no movement from my client for a few hours he would get a phone call and if he did not answer his phone help would arrive to his house.

I agree with those who say don't do work like that when you are alone. Relying on 911 from a cellphone can be risky, as it will take extra time to find you. It's not always accurate when it transmits your location. If you could somehow notify the fire department, or whoever handles emergencies there, then maybe it would help them to identify it's from you quicker.

How about always carrying some Flares or rocket launchers whenever you're working in a field in the country?...Even a bull horn?...."May Day! May Day!"....:shock:

This is getting more expensive all the time! I kinda like the idea of flairs, though. That would cause more commotion than the hooker. Cheaper and probably last longer, too.

This is getting more expensive all the time! I kinda like the idea of flairs, though. That would cause more commotion than the hooker. Cheaper and probably last longer, too.

Well, I suggest you to buy your own iPhone and download free text 911 app.

mzl.wnesrphp.320x480-75.jpg

mza_6699988237818896717.320x480-75.jpg

mzl.agzkwnyd.320x480-75.jpg

My wife found a deal to get her a refurbished I-phone and I get the old one for +$10.50 a month. Not many minutes on mine, but enough for emergency use.

My wife found a deal to get her a refurbished I-phone and I get the old one for +$10.50 a month. Not many minutes on mine, but enough for emergency use.

911 works even if you do not have minutes. it's the law.

Do you really trust the law anymore? At least I can text friends if needed.

but it has been the law for quite a while now. all modern cellphones even with no minutes or if it's locked by security code would work if you dial 911. it's GPS-encoded too.

Sadly, employee on Titanic shoot flares several times, No help. Poor thousands souls.

So, that idea is not great one.

How about always carrying some Flares or rocket launchers whenever you're working in a field in the country?...Even a bull horn?...."May Day! May Day!"....:shock:

Back