It's time for me to VENT out!

SxySpicyGrrl

Cannot wait for spring!!!
Premium Member
Reaction score
I am enter on AD, and I wanted to vent my frustration out is because THIS GUY is really annoyed me last night..... I know him for years we are friends, but since last summer that my girlfriend were here with me, and we went to the resturant called "Aleworks" a friend of our Jennifer got her a birthday cake for her, and my girlfriend did kiss me, and the guy that saw us he is a bit jealous so--- now I've been very busy with my life, ofc with my gf etc.. Last nite I went out to pizza with all of deaf friends there, and that guy came up to me and said " You are so busy with your gf ofc!" and I said yes, with my school recently started, he said " you never paged me, or talk to me at all" I said " SO!? why is that?" he said "I've been trying to page u before" I said "because I am busy!" so he walked over to hugged me I was like what!? he said "must page me on this sat" I said no.... I am not gonna to page you" he said "yes" I finally walked away from him because I am NOT COMFORTABLE what he said to me, and hugged me! He really like me, but I dont have a feeling for him, I have a girlfriend! I love my girl. He doesnt underatand what I am feeling! I really :pissed: :mad2: with HIM! choke up I'm almost ready to crying..... I do not WANT go through what I had before! NO WAY!

I had to vent my feeling out on here, I hope that mod wont delete this!

Do something disgusting in front of him and make yourself sooo unattractive to him. Like what that black guy who dressed up as a white girl did in the movie.."White Chicks". This guy was so attracted to him cuz he thought she was a woman but wouldnt take the message so she would do disgusting stuff like fart in front of him, eat his toenails at a restaurant, and many more.

What about telling the guy that u dont like him that way and that's that?

Do something disgusting in front of him and make yourself sooo unattractive to him. Like what that black guy who dressed up as a white girl did in the movie.."White Chicks". This guy was so attracted to him cuz he thought she was a woman but wouldnt take the message so she would do disgusting stuff like fart in front of him, eat his toenails at a restaurant, and many more.

What about telling the guy that u dont like him that way and that's that?

That movie remind me of him.... I told him that I have my life... he seem not get what I am said... He said " page me on this sat." I was like.... no.....

Stress20Ball20Standard.jpg

He's loser and have no life.

u can ingore him, dont pgr him or not talk him!!! if he do bother u then u can call R/O on him so he cant bother u again... i know u do love ur gf

TweetyBird.

Yes, I know I am not gonna pager him, or talk to him at all. I had a friend stopped by to see me, she told me that he is nothing new he BOTHERING her, and others, so now I know why he is so annoyed me, so now I have to do is NOT talk to him or anything... NONE!

*sigh*
The world is going to going to be crazier by every seconds!

btw, If he came to u again then u should tell him "Don't waste ur time with me because I will never have feeling for u..Try waste ur time chasing another girls instead of me!"
hope that will works!
:wiggle:

*sigh*
The world is going to going to be crazier by every seconds!

btw, If he came to u again then u should tell him "Don't waste ur time with me because I will never have feeling for u..Try waste ur time chasing another girls instead of me!"
hope that will works!

Animal_lover

No, I refuse allow him near me at all... because he is so annoyed me since last summer so I do not want him come around me at all.

He doesnt understand that I have my own life etc...

Animal_lover

No, I refuse allow him near me at all... because he is so annoyed me since last summer so I do not want him come around me at all.

He doesnt understand that I have my own life etc...

I said "IF" that happen again

If he continues to bother u despite u telling him to leave u alone, then that can be considered stalking which is illegal in many states if not all. Just a heads up. :)

If he continues to bother u despite u telling him to leave u alone, then that can be considered stalking which is illegal in many states if not all. Just a heads up. :)

Yea, I forgot about stalking is illegal, too

All hail to safety laws that protect us :) :bowdown:

I agree with Shel90 here, that sort of behavior can be considered stalking and harassment ..It seem to me he was being very demanding and controlling toward you Spicy, especially seeing as to how he approach you by hugging you and if ANY touching makes you feel uncomfortable, you have the right to say STOP and walk away... IF he keep asking you to page him or email him when you already said NO more than once, then ignore him, don't answer him ...If he continue to harassing you then you would need to get a restraining order against him...I wish you all the best hon, and I'm truly sorry to hear what you're going through , hang in there :hug:

I agree with Shel90 here, that sort of behavior can be considered stalking and harassment ..It seem to me he was being very demanding and controlling toward you Spicy, especially seeing as to how he approach you by hugging you and if ANY touching makes you feel uncomfortable, you have the right to say STOP and walk away... IF he keep asking you to page him or email him when you already said NO more than once, then ignore him, don't answer him ...If he continue to harassing you then you would need to get a restraining order against him...I wish you all the best hon, and I'm truly sorry to hear what you're going through , hang in there :hug:

Angel

Yes, I am benning ingore him, I did delete his SN and everything OUT! because I didnt want him to bugging me, but as if he do then I will call the police the only way...

Angel

Yes, I am benning ingore him, I did delete his SN and everything OUT! because I didnt want him to bugging me, but as if he do then I will call the police the only way...

That's MY girl :hug:....

TweetyBird.

Yes, I know I am not gonna pager him, or talk to him at all. I had a friend stopped by to see me, she told me that he is nothing new he BOTHERING her, and others, so now I know why he is so annoyed me, so now I have to do is NOT talk to him or anything... NONE!

ohh gee!!! i hope that he is not bother u again..

Back