It's snowing here!!!!

I got to play army for a week streight. Some reason, the army thinks I am a soldier, I tell them that I only play one here in Graf.

Hey Handsome_Smiley
how was your weekend? *grin*.. you got more muscles or nothing? :giggle:

It's been snowing since yesterday and still is snowing, it's pretty white out there, looks like it's time for me to start shoveling the drive-way. :(

Hey Handsome_Smiley
how was your weekend? *grin*.. you got more muscles or nothing? :giggle:

I was busy working all weekend in the middle of the field living in a huge tent and cold most of the time. I am sick now and can't wait till this weekend!!!

I was busy working all weekend in the middle of the field living in a huge tent and cold most of the time. I am sick now and can't wait till this weekend!!!

Oh, you are sick.. poor you!.. be happy, your wife will be here coming soon. she is your nurse lol

Oh, you are sick.. poor you!.. be happy, your wife will be here coming soon. she is your nurse lol
lol, I wish, most of the time, she gets sick 1st, soo I have to take care of her, then I get sick while she is sick. I still take care of her, then we both get better at the same time. She don't nurse me that much while I am sick.

My hometown's newspaper headline said southeast, where I live, braces onslang snow until Thursday this week. Drift can pack 5 feet high. Great news we will have white Christmas. Cold and snow are awful here!

happy no snow here so far... snow already melt within a week...
Yahoo..

Let's pray Let's say NO SNOW... :fingersx:

We haven't got any snow here yet this winter (in Northern VA). In fact 3 days ago (Sun), it was close to 75 degrees... a week before Christmas.

I have a feeling we will have a "Green" Christmas :-(

I'm glad that we haven't gotten snow.. I hate it!!! I am sure it will come in few days, who knows.. for now its raining weather. Minnesota weather can be weird..

OOOops...

No snow here ...:D

picture of the snowman oops I meant sandman!!! :giggle:

Attachments

• 061218_sandman.jpg
    061218_sandman.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 5
here in CAlifornia where I live I never have the snow

Didn't it snow in North Bay area and parts of Bay Area few years ago? like about 3" of it. My parents told me about it and I heard it on the news. One of the biggest snowstorm in California in several decades.

Not snowing here, never snow here anyway where I am. :lol:

It was so weird weather in Massachusetts. :eek3: Thursday was 70 degree and Friday was 68 degree rain. Today is 48 with windy.

~~~~ prayer this year will be much LESS of snowing ~~~~~

Same here in MD..weird weather..feels like April or May. I want snow!!!! LOL!

Back