It's ok to be single and happy

Miss*Pinocchio said:
cause you get aids or hiv like that.

Ever thought of being positive for a change????

*sighs* stop worrying about it... Use a safe sex likes condom and birth control pills. I know the bcp does not protect against AIDS/HIV/STD, but you cannot get pregnant from it. Well, some of condoms are strong against diseases and some of condoms are weak, then you get it.

catlover_Amy81 said:
*sighs* stop worrying about it... Use a safe sex likes condom and birth control pills. I know the bcp does not protect against AIDS/HIV/STD, but you cannot get pregnant from it. Well, some of condoms are strong against diseases and some of condoms are weak, then you get it.

I ain't doing all of that just to have sex. I'm just gonna masturbate.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
I ain't doing all of that just to have sex. I'm just gonna masturbate.
...I really wish you didn't type that.

*groans*

more nightmares for me already. :ugh2:

It is nice to be single and happy.

I agree with Richard!
It is nice to be single.
You can do what you want, and go where you want.
I've never had anyone, and I'm happy.
Richard is very happy to be single again, and I don't blame him.
Margie
Dir. of Communication Services
OCDAC

catlover_Amy81 said:
catlover_amy 81
you right safe from aid /hiv/std use it condon are storong found make right bofere use sex.

i am single again... my ex date did cheated, behind my fk back.. i busted her convo so we broke up.. now i decided stay single for while... i dont care! :dance2:

TweetyBird said:
i am single again... my ex date did cheated, behind my fk back.. i busted her convo so we broke up.. now i decided stay single for while... i dont care! :dance2:

Sorry about that girl :( ... Have you thought about dating guys now? I know someone in mind just for you. ;)

TweetyBird said:

Sorry to hear. What is convo? I have been single for five years. :sadwave:

Cheri said:
Sorry about that girl :( ... Have you thought about dating guys now? I know someone in mind just for you. ;)
that okay... not worry.. i am allright and brave! :D

I have been single for 4 yrs now and it is nothing wrong to be single and happy...men give me problems, heartache and headache...I don't need all of that...LOL... :thumb:

LOL Thanks for explaining, wisdomlady. :thumb: My sister said I don't need a boyfriend likes, for serious, you know? Maybe she's right. So, um........ I kinda of embrassed, but what about sex? If you feel horny or whatever, what would you do? Please answer me. :whip:

catlover_Amy81 said:
LOL Thanks for explaining, wisdomlady. :thumb: My sister said I don't need a boyfriend likes, for serious, you know? Maybe she's right. So, um........ I kinda of embrassed, but what about sex? If you feel horny or whatever, what would you do? Please answer me. :whip:
only u can buy dildo and play urself.. better than nutthin...

Sometimes, I wonder how in the hell can you masturbate if you don't have both hand on your arms. Oh man, I'm sure that sucks! :sure:

TGIHH
Thank
God
I
Have
Hands

Back