It's ok to be single and happy

Cheri said:
There is no rush into finding someone because you are lonely, But taking the time is always the best choice in finding the person that matches what you been searching for all your life. ;)

True.. I have been single for so long. I dont recall missing being single.. Sooner, I am preparing to be meeting someone (not as dating or something) later this week to get to know this man that I met at restraurant when I took my son out to eat last week for his early b'day..

PurrMeow said:
True.. I have been single for so long. I dont recall missing being single.. Sooner, I am preparing to be meeting someone (not as dating or something) later this week to get to know this man that I met at restraurant when I took my son out to eat last week for his early b'day..

Awwww.. I wish you all the best, Hope he is the one for you. :hug:

catlover_Amy81 said:
Thank you, Cheri. I feel better now.

You're sure welcome sweetie. :hug:

Yeah people can be happy without having relationship. It is just that some people pressure you and making you think that having relationship is cool and won't ever be lonely, but that isn't true though.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Yeah people can be happy without having relationship. It is just that some people pressure you and making you think that having relationship is cool and won't ever be lonely, but that isn't true though.

Youre right, MissP.

I just recently became single again after deciding that it is not worth to date someone just for the sake of dating or being busy on weekends but that I would rather be alone and wait for the right one to come along.

At least I gave that guy a chance but I realize that being single is not that bad and there are a lot of things I can do on my own or with my friends and be happy :)

After 4 months being back to singlehood after my 2 years in Hell, I was able to get back into the routine I had enjoyed for a long time before I got married with the exception of seeing my kid on weekends (as I moved back to Knoxville effectively ending 4 years of 100 mile round trips to work).

It felt weird at first but in a flash, it was easier to adapt back into it as I plunged back into concentrating at work and my other routine things to do.

As for relationships? ......I'll just wait until lightning strikes me! heh

Sex isn't important thing.

Who gives a fuck about sex...you and us people can live without it for the rest of our life. Be strong...just simple use your damn hands. I'm glad that there is purpose on why AIDS, STDs and shits have never ceased spreading all over the world. :mrgreen:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

Good posting, bitch.

TTT said:
MEN TO AVOID. :fingersx:

WOMEN TO AVOID.

1. Women who have low self esteem.A lot of married, partnered women do have it...that's normal. Men can't dump or divorce them just because they may be pregnant, PMS, or post-traumatic disorder (raped or abused in the past), similiar things like that.

3. Women with PMS.Nothing is wrong with that. You can't dump or refuse to date her just because of that. All women have it, what's your point?:ugh:

6. Women who dressed like a whore. Hmm.. I've seen a lot of women who aren't a whore but dressed like a whore. Just like Jessica Simpson. How about little girls dressing like that?

9. Women who create drama and get all emotional for no reason.Come on, I know how they are...since they wouldn't realize that they could be on PMS, pregnant (that causes crying a lot and dramas), flashbacks, or illiness.

13. Women who don't like sex or not interested in sex.Some women who were raped, are no longer interested in it due to past traumas. How about these women that are in wheelchair paralyzed up to the waist. Sex is useless to them.

Did I miss anything??? :angel:

Yes, you missed a lot of points above.

Hahahahah this is amusing!

I've seen women deal with PMS in better ways than going Mt. St Helens. And and I've had my fill of women drama especially during holidays. I have no problem with them looking like whores, this way I wont need blue pills to get it up. I've had it with my ex wife who expected me to follow a strict routine before having sex with her.

Life after the knot is so much greener!

Richard

yeah Douglas, just use your own damn hands.

Yeah Nesmuth, I think all women wish to look sexy, not a whore.
It depends on their upbringing and how men give them unwanted
attention.

Women want to look wonderful... but some men are too aggressive,
so some women want to limit something off...
a little makeup off, wear longer pants, buttoned up shirt, be a little fat,
to be less desirable....

Not all women want to be like Pam Anderson... be naked and have
big boobs and get a lot of attention.

But if I want a husband or boyfriend, it is easy for me, all I have to
do is dressup cute enough and make my hair pretty and be in good mood.

I don't really know what is PMS anyway... I kinda think it is a madeup word.

i have been that single for way too long and i hated the sayings when i never wanted to heard that again.. "the time will come... u just arent ready." sometimes if i was never ready, and i took the risk would i regretting it again? :dunno:

heh...everytime my brother sees her g/f mad, he assumes it's the PMS that she's having so I dunno...everytime my brother sees an angry girl...like my mom or his g/f or my sister, he always assumes it's the PMS that gets them pissed lol

Miss*Pinocchio said:
yeah Douglas, just use your own damn hands.

Yeah Nesmuth, I think all women wish to look sexy, not a whore.
It depends on their upbringing and how men give them unwanted
attention.

Women want to look wonderful... but some men are too aggressive,
so some women want to limit something off...
a little makeup off, wear longer pants, buttoned up shirt, be a little fat,
to be less desirable....

Not all women want to be like Pam Anderson... be naked and have
big boobs and get a lot of attention.

But if I want a husband or boyfriend, it is easy for me, all I have to
do is dressup cute enough and make my hair pretty and be in good mood.

I don't really know what is PMS anyway... I kinda think it is a madeup word.
Pamela Anderson may be hot, but she's definetly not the best looking babe in the world :roll:

I absloutely think Ebony Eve is the best looking black babe of all in the babe universe! :fingersx: seriouisly. :o

don't know who she is? look here! www.ebonyeve.com Enjoy! :D

I will be SMAHT said:
i have been that single for way too long and i hated the sayings when i never wanted to heard that again.. "the time will come... u just arent ready." sometimes if i was never ready, and i took the risk would i regretting it again? :dunno:
girl...who ever said you aren't ready isn't any of their business. You can go ahead and do it right away whenever you want to. your an adult now. You have your own freedom, your own responsilblity, your own rights, etc...you can hit on any guys you want and see who's the best for you in the world ever. but of course, alot of my friends tells me that love takes patience so it actually does require time and patience to find your true love but just for now, you can start dating and find out if there's any chemsitry between you and some dude that you are dating...

I know you can do it! :thumb: even though You are too shy to do so, it's okay to be shy because it helps you learn. :)

carry on, K-girl! ;)

since everyone support homosexual, heterosexual, and bisexual...
and said everyone can get AIDS and HIV,
then I won't have sex anymore.

And if a nice guy comes up to me and says he likes me, I will tell him to go away.... cause I don't want AIDS or HIV...
and I won't use condom or anything to protect myself, cause I won't have sex
anymore.

And Love romance is not important.

End of discussion. :nono:

Miss*Pinocchio said:

And if a nice guy comes up to me and says he likes me, I will tell him to go away.... cause I don't want AIDS or HIV...
anymore.

Hi

How come love romance is not important?? curious.. smile:)

Miss*Pinocchio said:

anymore.

I think you are too paranoid. You have better chance of dying in a car accident than getting HIV from sexual relations with a man.

This is so silly to me. Depriving yourself of such joys takes away quality of life but thats your choice.

Back