its midnight and I cant sleep

JClarke

AD Veteran
Premium Member
Reaction score
Morning AD'ers and its midnight down here, I cant sleep at all. I think the coffee I drank earlier has been affected :(

Morning AD'ers and its midnight down here, I cant sleep at all. I think the coffee I drank earlier has been affected :(
I always refuse to drink coffee before going to bed.

I was at uni earlier tonight, it ended at 930pm. I was so tired on monday night which finished at 830pm which I told myself I should drink some coffee but epic fail, si?

I was at uni earlier tonight, it ended at 930pm. I was so tired on monday night which finished at 830pm which I told myself I should drink some coffee but epic fail, si?

LOL, you may drink coke for caffeine. may work?

Tsk tsk tsk...

That's what you get for drinking coffee! :nono:

I just realised, my book is missing and my sister just took it with her, goddam! :mad2:

Fortunately, it was a good sleep, but the alarm woke me up at 6.30am, but I didnt get out of bed, one hour later.

Great! You don't drink coffee each night anymore!

LOL - Highlander.

Chevy57, I just finished drinking my morning coffee :D

i tried get sleep but i dont think i would drink coffee no way! but i drink pop soda or water bottle that fine with me

If r u troubling your sleeping. Why don't you buy teddy bear and will helps you good sleep hugs! worth and try!

Teddy_Bear.jpg

Like that?

Back