It's Me! I am back again!

Anne

Reaction score
Hello :wave:

I know I haven't been around lately :| Things kinda got on top of me. I had to leave a few MSN Groups that I belonged to then I got made Assistant Manager of a PSP (Paint Shop Pro) Group :D then I spent the last 3 weeks writing to my ex trying to get the holidays sorted out as he was messing me about but this time I downloaded the holidays off the school website and sent it to him and this probably made him see I was serious and telling the truth and he got back to me a few days later with dates of when I can have the kids. So this is finally sorted!

How has everyone been?? Lovely weather here in London UK :cool: I recently turned 30 :dizzy:

I am gonna go and see if I can catch up :type:

Hugz
Anne
xx

Hiiiiiiiiii Anne! Welcome back to AD, Sure miss having you here posting with us ... Hope you never leave here again:) How are you by the way? I'll see you around.. miss ya girl!

Welcome back to AD...

Are you british & live in London? Which part do you live?

I was grow up in London before married & live in Germany... :D

Umm, Hi! I do not remember you, sorry :( , but welcome. :thumb: I just turned to 30 too last month. :lol:

Hello Anne, welcome back to Alldeaf and start enjoying reading and posting again! :)

Cheri said:
Hiiiiiiiiii Anne! Welcome back to AD, Sure miss having you here posting with us ... Hope you never leave here again:) How are you by the way? I'll see you around.. miss ya girl!

:grouphug:

I intend to stay this time. I have set some "ME" time to myself everyday so I will be posting a lot more. Sorry I haven't been on AOL Messenger lately I seem to use MSN Messenger a lot at the moment. I am doing good! Enjoying the lovely hot weather! I'll be visiting my kids next weekend on the 12th.

Hugz
Anne
xx

Liebling:-))) said:
Welcome back to AD...

Are you british & live in London? Which part do you live?

I was grow up in London before married & live in Germany... :D

Hiya, yes I am British and I do live in London but only recently. I am orignally from Nottinghamshire and moved to London in Feb 2003. I live in East London. :D

Anne
xx

Thank you all for the welcomes back!!

Missed you all! :D:D:D:D

Hugz
Anne
xx

:wave: WB to AD Anne! glad to hear all is sorted out for u with ur difficulties u were going thru -- enjoy ur stay here and make some posts during ur "me-times" :D

Fly Free said:
:wave: WB to AD Anne! glad to hear all is sorted out for u with ur difficulties u were going thru -- enjoy ur stay here and make some posts during ur "me-times" :D

Thank you!!!

I have set aside 2 hrs "ME" time every evening when I am more relaxed and I will certainly post :D

Hugz
Anne
xx

Anne said:

Hiya, yes I am British and I do live in London but only recently. I am orignally from Nottinghamshire and moved to London in Feb 2003. I live in East London. :D

Anne
xx

I´m also british, too...

I´m sure I know you. Are you friend of Alison who lives in Nottinghamshire? I hope it´s you... If yes, then you´re welcome to PM me...
I born in Scotland & grow up in London. I move to live in Germany in 1985. I knows alot of people around East London.

Welcome aboard Anne, once again!!
Good to hear English weather is great because I am going there for 6 weeks holiday this month!!!!!!!! :lol:

Back