"Its just your relationship ended"

crazytechnerd

Reaction score
Its just your relationship ended, not your life.Get over it. :mad::mad::mad:

Awwww... hey I don't know ya very well as I haven't seen you around much. But if that's the case, I'm sorry. Try to cheer up. Take some time to mourn but after that just keep busy and find new things in life that bring you joy. With every relationship that ends, the amazing thing that happens is that we eventually learn more about ourselves and we receive a moment of clarity. Yours will come and you will be a better person for it. :) So just try to enjoy life. I know it's easier said than done. I wish you the best in your journey.

Awwww... hey I don't know ya very well as I haven't seen you around much. But if that's the case, I'm sorry. Try to cheer up. Take some time to mourn but after that just keep busy and find new things in life that bring you joy. With every relationship that ends, the amazing thing that happens is that we eventually learn more about ourselves and we receive a moment of clarity. Yours will come and you will be a better person for it. :) So just try to enjoy life. I know it's easier said than done. I wish you the best in your journey.

Got break up last night Because i said "Im cool and im going to drink a beer" when i was got off to house from office as i was tired at this time . and She thought That im a decent guy She didn't know everything about me as its new gf so i don't wanna be begin with :thumbdown:

Its just your relationship ended, not your life.Get over it. :mad::mad::mad:

When a person fall out of love for you, yes, it just ended your relationship with the person you love and care about. So you need to move on and find some friends better than being in relationship until you meet one person that took an interest in you and want you to become your boyfriend or girlfriend.

Relationship is not a bed of roses and you both need to work in order to make each other happy. You can not tell your mate how to run his or her life so that you can be satisfy with yourself. No two people are not the same. Never was unless you both have something common that you both share.

So take a deep breath and try to be calm down. You have a life to live whatever you want without a relationship. But sharing with someone does take work to make relationship successful and happy. Don't get angry and/or abuse your mate when something does not work out. You have to let it go if you are not happy with your mate. It is not the end of the world. :cool2:

When a person fall out of love for you, yes, it just ended your relationship with the person you love and care about. So you need to move on and find some friends better than being in relationship until you meet one person that took an interest in you and want you to become your boyfriend or girlfriend.

Relationship is not a bed of roses and you both need to work in order to make each other happy. You can not tell your mate how to run his or her life so that you can be satisfy with yourself. No two people are not the same. Never was unless you both have something common that you both share.

So take a deep breath and try to be calm down. You have a life to live whatever you want without a relationship. But sharing with someone does take work to make relationship successful and happy. Don't get angry and/or abuse your mate when something does not work out. You have to let it go if you are not happy with your mate. It is not the end of the world. :cool2:

aah thanx

where question. I take guess your relationship ended not a lot you can do apart from having pity party when these things happen you dodged a bullet bc he or she not happy

Back