It's here.

Jellybean

Reaction score
It's Snowing!!!!!! I am so happy. I wonder how much snow we are going to get in total.

:dance2:

Why are you happy about that? Is it because you can go skiing this week-end or what?

HUH? SNOW? NO THANK YOU!!! I don't want any SNOW!! I want is WARM AND SUNNY!!! AND STAY DRY!

The last three days here were in the 80's. Last night it rained, and it's only getting into the 70's today. All my azaleas are blooming. The chickadees have a nest on my front porch. Spring is here!

UGH!! its snowing here again!! its been snowing nearly every
day!! c r i k e y!!!...............
Come here and get this snow and take it home with you,
you can have it...........:pissed:
(just kidding)

UGH!! its snowing here again!! its been snowing nearly every
day!! c r i k e y!!!...............
Come here and get this snow and take it home with you,
you can have it...........:pissed:
(just kidding)

Have they found Buffalo yet?? LOL!!

The last three days here were in the 80's. Last night it rained, and it's only getting into the 70's today. All my azaleas are blooming. The chickadees have a nest on my front porch. Spring is here!

You dang lucky!! Wanna trade? LOL!:

Was surprised that we got snow in NYC .. its really strange bec its springtime and NYC isn't that far from maryland where md dont get any snow.

:sigh: I know, I woke up this morning seeing more snow falling from it's sky, I'm not happy about that and sure can't wait for summer to arrive ... :(

Yea it snowing here too and I aint happy. I am in a blue winter now. GRRRRRRRRRRRR Good think I didnt put away my new snowblower.

It was nice and warm for a few days and I did enjoy it very much and now this. Blahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I wore sandals to work on Wednesday, and today I'm wearing boots. Ya gotta love this New England weather. If you don't like it, just wait a minute. That's a saying around here for those who aren't from N.E.

I have snow/sleet all day and night. Will have rain around late night! ugh!! I woke up to look out of the window and said "ugh do I have to shovel the snow?" So I did!! ugh

I see some of you are getting sick of snow. Anybody wanna trade the stinky hot, humid & dry weather with me? I could do with some cooler weather and plenty of rains. My lawn and garden is about to dying off cos of continuing hot weather & water restrictions. :(

Truly, I would love to see snow--for about three days per year. :) After that, it gets old.

LOL! i know what you mean! I love the snow but...it does
get old after a while, heh..it has been freakin snowing
nearly every day here, if it isnt, its either raining or sleeting,
*S I G H*.....:roll:
Im so ready for S P R I N G!

HUH? SNOW? NO THANK YOU!!! I don't want any SNOW!! I want is WARM AND SUNNY!!! AND STAY DRY!

Yeah me too! I don't want other snow because of driving. We had snow about 3 month that they were same and sitting. Now they melt.

Back