Its girl!

Congratulations!!! A baby girl to your lives! :)

joelle. such a beautiful name for a beautiful baby.

i wish you the best. congratulations again. ;)

Originally posted by TommyGirl
http://www.riversongs.com/exriv/lil.html

Please accept here, CONGRATULATION!!!

Mine is 7lbs 10oz and 19 in, I was even lost my weight and being skinny doctor thought baby would be under 5 lbs, :shock:! YA YA we, my girl and I, were healthy and beautiful ;) I will post pix someday but not know how

OOPS, I just found out my daughter weight was 6 lbs and 10 oz but we are healthy than doctor thought she would be under 5 lbs and would have stayed at hospital more days :roll:

Justin, here's a new job for you. Teach your daughter everything about AllDeaf!

Congrats, Justin and Jessica.

Wow, Joelle....that's very unique name. I like that.

Wow....Triple J. :thumb:

WOW!! That pic is so adoreable! She looks just like you, JT!!! Congratulations again!!

Joelle is a beautiful name! :thumb:

congratulations justin and jessica! very cute pic, nice name! :) hope to see you before i leave back to Illinois

Congraultioins Justin and Jessica! :D: (you haven't met me yet but you should had but I was gone that weekend when my boyfriend Joey, hosted the 2nd AD party here at our apartment). YOur daugther very beatiful girl! I have a son myself but he getting big boy.. hope to met you someday :)

cute picture- bet you are happy about being a daddy..... I like the name Joelle ...... have you had the baby tested to see if she is deaf or normal??? which are you hoping for??

Originally posted by BabyPhat21
cute picture- bet you are happy about being a daddy..... I like the name Joelle ...... have you had the baby tested to see if she is deaf or normal??? which are you hoping for??

i dont think baby is ready to take a test. she just came to a new world lol taking her/his time

Back