it's abt 11 deaf peep who kick out from airplane

LinuxGold said:
That indicent is downright wrong. They are bound to win in lawsuit, boy, they will be flithy rich. Something that they will regret omniously. As most of you know I'm a student pilot, I am beyond pissed and wish I could get a pilot license now and stumble their pride down to the grinding ground. One of them should become a pilot and return back to the same pilot and say "Remmy me? The one you kicked out a while ago? Here I am, a pilot!" and sneer at their faces.

LOL... this all done with an interpreter or by pen/paper (Hey assholes, remember me? I'm a pilot now!)?

I prefer closer to front gate and staff stand for checking the ticket or change ticket.. I like to let them know that I'm Deaf.. The nice lady prompt saying sure, I'll be very happy help you when the board is ready. I'm kind feel better and safe. Waited for an hour later finally Board is ready.. She came and come with me and get in.. whoa am I first class?? :laugh2: She offered me sit first class seat.. I say ok.. but wha.. about the ticket where I supposed to seat back enco seat. The lady said, nah, I'll take care of it and took my ticket and replace new ticket.. Wow, Unbelivable..
Took off from Detorit DWT to LAX. :) about 1999 when I was first time to go south Cailfornia and to meet Deaf who come from Internet. I had great time and meeting new Deaf friends from S and N Cailfornia.

that was pretty disrespectful of what they've done...but dammit, have they ever heard of giving out instructions on a piece of paper or something??

guess not.

Update?

So this happened again, on September 22, 2011. Is there any follow up to that incident? Where could I look for that?

I did a mini-report for a sign language/deaf culture class I am taking this semester and would like to be able to report back to my classmates what happened next, if we know.

I do think it's shallow and beyond frustrating that this happened in 2011.

Back