It's a BOY!!!! yaya :-D

That's a good name "Cody" I like how it sounds out Cody Allan. Perfect! :thumb:

YUPPIES!!!!! I like that Cody!! yayay cant wait to see my new nephew Cody!! :lol:

Yes y'all need a boy in that family..LoL Congradualtions to you having a nephew & your sister to having a boy:)

It is a BOY!!!!

434203.jpg

Clap-Hands.gif
Yeahh.gif
my 3rd sister's pregnant it is a boy yayayayaya gonna be nephew! whoo!!!
Clap-Hands.gif
Yeahh.gif

It was funny my mom got girl clothes and my cousin gave to my mom girl clothes so I told her what if it is a boy ??? she said oh well!! till now it is a boy suckers! for my mom lol :lol: now she have girl clothes hahaha cause my family strong born girl that have too many cousin "girls" few boys of my cousin that is why she think it gonna be girl but nope it is a BOY!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Dance.gif
CONGRATULATION for to be a new Aunt!!!!! It will be really joy and you will see. I have more then 20 nieces and nephews.
Group-Hug.gif

awww Auntie DeafMonkey....

Aww Congratulations on your new nephew.... :hug:

I know it's exciting to have new arrival....

My nephews and niece are 21, 19 & 16... They are no babies longer... I'm waiting for my 5 years younger brother...

Dance.gif
CONGRATULATION for to be a new Aunt!!!!! It will be really joy and you will see. I have more then 20 nieces and nephews.
Group-Hug.gif

Whoa Sunshine, God help you at Christmas time, I am an uncle to 10+ kids and it is expensive enough at Christmas time. I don't mind buying for my nephews and nieces. It can be a real challenge Christmas shopping !!!!! Whew !!!!!!! :rofl: :lol:

So have for you monkey. Spoil him rotten. Do aunts get to teach them the honery stuff like uncles do? hmm.

I do it to post in here ! blah! :nana: lol :lol:

here it go I made this card ..

What do you think of this that I made?
:lol:

BabyBoy2.gif

awwwwwwwwwwwww I love it! I knew you gotta come up with something, MonkeyHead! It's beauitful! Great job!
151.gif

I see icon look like humping?? tsk tsk lol :lol:

No.gif
No no .. that's not what I mean .. it shows that i'm nodding as YES with excitement!!! You're silly.

Bang-Head.gif
If you don't believe me then blame "your" smileypad.
BashHead.gif

Btw it's beautiful card you've made for baby shower.
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

I see icon look like humping?? tsk tsk lol :lol:

No.gif
No no .. that's not what I mean .. it shows that i'm nodding as YES with excitement!!! You're silly.

Bang-Head.gif
If you don't believe me then blame "your" smileypad.
BashHead.gif

Btw it's beautiful card you've made for baby shower.
Big-Thumbs-Up.gif

LOL!!! nah I am not blame on smileypads but it look like humping lol so it should be said
yes.gif
:lol:

Yeah I made that card and thanks!!!!!! :D

Back