It's a BOY!!!! yaya :-D

Congratulations and Oh, I know you are very excited for your nephew's arrival! It is quite cool being an aunt. I am also looking forward to my niece's arrival sometime in November too, so I'm in the same boat with you ;)

Thanks!!!! ohhh really you got soon to see the baby arrival in next month?? wowow yeahhhh same boat lol :lol: cant wait !!!! I am too exciting same with my mom is too exciting lol :lol:

Thanks!!!! ohhh really you got soon to see the baby arrival in next month?? wowow yeahhhh same boat lol :lol: cant wait !!!! I am too exciting same with my mom is too exciting lol :lol:

Psst, It's in November not October :giggle: Yes, I am looking forward to it too just as much as you are. It is always an exciting time when a newborn baby comes into the family :)

At first I thought you were announcing that you were going to have a baby boy :giggle:

Congratulations on having a new nephew on the way :)

At first I thought you were announcing that you were going to have a baby boy :giggle:

Congratulations on having a new nephew on the way :)

:jaw: me having a baby boy :jaw: NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I didnt to tell anyone if I am pregnant !! lol :slap: on you lol :lol:

it is my sister!!!!! lol :lol:

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :lol: I just laughing right now :lol:

i will be GREAT aunt AGAIN next month.. my nephew's wife is due next month.. and its a girl.. :) so cant wait to see the baby! :)

yes im already Great Aunt.. LOL.. and im only 33.. *gawd* hehe :P

anyhow.. Congrats, DeafMonkey! :)

GAWD!!! i didn't know you were THAT old!!! :bowlol:

congrats to you and deafmonkeys! :D :hug:

GAWD!!! i didn't know you were THAT old!!! :bowlol:

congrats to you and deafmonkeys! :D :hug:

LOL Thanks!!!! :D :D
www_MyEmoticons_com__giggle.gif

Congrats!!!! :d

Mad.gif

Oh for heaven sake, when I saw the title of the thread "It's a BOY!" I'm like, no it can't be that MonkeyHead is pregnant, she did not tell me she was or even eating those ice cream with pickles on it (like most women would pig out on that during pregnancy)
Doh3.gif

After reading MonkeyHead's post, and it's not her that is having a boy, It's her sister!
Victory.gif

Congs. MonkeyHead!!
Yeahh.gif
that you sister is gotta have a bouncing boy, psst make sure you tell him about the toilet seat lid after he's done urining...Ok Auntie?:fingersx:

Congrats!! :thumb:

Mad.gif

Oh for heaven sake, when I saw the title of the thread "It's a BOY!" I'm like, no it can't be that MonkeyHead is pregnant, she did not tell me she was or even eating those ice cream with pickles on it (like most women would pig out on that during pregnancy)
Doh3.gif

After reading MonkeyHead's post, and it's not her that is having a boy, It's her sister!
Victory.gif

Congs. MonkeyHead!!
Yeahh.gif
that you sister is gotta have a bouncing boy, psst make sure you tell him about the toilet seat lid after he's done urining...Ok Auntie?:fingersx:

:nana: love to get them attetion but I am not pregnant anyway lol it is my sister is having a baby so it is a boy!!! yayaya cant wait to hold my little boy :lol:

i will be GREAT aunt AGAIN next month.. my nephew's wife is due next month.. and its a girl.. :) so cant wait to see the baby! :)

yes im already Great Aunt.. LOL.. and im only 33.. *gawd* hehe :P

anyhow.. Congrats, DeafMonkey! :)

Gawd, doesn't that make you feel old?

I've been an aunt since I was 14 years old. I'm still not a great aunt at 39. You have me beat. He He.

Congrats on your sister's pregnancy and good luck on her birth coming up soon!

Off point, my gf told me that there were about 17 pregnant women at the Deaf Nation Expo recently on Saturday. That's a lot of pregnant women! ;)

Oh SHOOT!!! I didnt see this one that you post in here lol

Thanks!!!!!! :thumb: :thumb: :D

oh wow 17 pregnants?? oh geez lots of work and maybe they will be in school same class room?? LOL!!!! :lol: I guess maybe different school or what lol :lol:

your mom beomce first time grandma... psst grandma can spiled grandchild lol.. that 's what my parents are doing spoiled my kid grrr!!

shoot! I didnt see this that you post it lol THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :d LOL oh yeah my mom will be spoil 2 boys not twins no lol I have little boy nephew who is 5 yrs old and will be another one lol :lol:

Guess What!! it was so awesome!! my sister gonna name the baby boy is

Cody Allan _____________ aint tell last name lol :lol:

Why Cody ? I think she like name Cody lol I like the name Cody, too lol :lol:.. Allan is middle name that she pick name after my brother in law's last brother Allan lol :lol:

That's a good name "Cody" I like how it sounds out Cody Allan. Perfect! :thumb:

Back