Its 2:00 am Im bloody f-ing tired but can't sleep...

There was one movie I rented one time that came on two DVDs, I never watched the final DVD because it was so borring and the ending was too predictable. It was one of those Hollywood 'smash hits' that the critics raved about.

It turned out to be the most boring thing Ive seen.

Maybe it was Chocolat???

There was one movie I rented one time that came on two DVDs, I never watched the final DVD because it was so borring and the ending was too predictable. It was one of those Hollywood 'smash hits' that the critics raved about.

It turned out to be the most boring thing Ive seen.

Maybe it was Chocolat???

I love chocolate!

Not the candy bar - the movie! ;)

3:40 am EST, I can't sleep. So I, umm, listen heavy metal... I don't know what I'm talking about.

24 hours of sleep deprivation has similar effects to being drunk. Your judgement, reaction time, etc. is comparable to that of a drunk.

I know I'm only 15 years old (well almost.) I'm a late stay-upper at night. I always were. So Usually I'll write a story to make my time or read a book or watch tv until i feel sleepy. Other times I would listen to my ipod to help me get to sleep (of course with the help of my CI :-D)

I like to stay up late, but due to my job, I have to be an early riser. I'm slowly learning to like getting up early though. You have more time in the day to do stuff.

I like to stay up late, but due to my job, I have to be an early riser. I'm slowly learning to like getting up early though. You have more time in the day to do stuff.

lol idk abt that, I get up around 11AM or 9AM to get ready for band camp for the after noon which is 1-4, then 6-9, I get a 2 and a half hr break. Then I come home take a shower, watch a bit of television, then i go to bed. But on weekends I would go on a bike ride if i was in the mood for it, or make a music video, or do creative things i like to do. Really, Writing is what i usually do to take up my time. I love to write. :D

*Ahem, by early riser I mean I am usually up and out of the house by 5 AM. But I get off work at 2:00 in the afternoon, so I still have my day to get stuff done before buisness close and I can enjoy my evenings. I am usually in bed by 10:00-11:00 on a weeknight, usually midnight or later on weekends.

*Ahem, by early riser I mean I am usually up and out of the house by 5 AM. But I get off work at 2:00 in the afternoon, so I still have my day to get stuff done before buisness close and I can enjoy my evenings. I am usually in bed by 10:00-11:00 on a weeknight, usually midnight or later on weekends.

OOOO i see... Well when i was in band camp, We had to get up around 6AM to get dressed and get out of the dorm around 6:30ish to walk to the Mess hall where we eat lunch, dinner, breakfast. And when the day is done and we go back to our dorm, ALL of us had a limited time to take a shower which was 1 1/2 hour. And there's a 190 of us in the marching band. How could we possibly get a shower in 1 1/2 hr?? We managed to get all of us to take a shower but i dont' see how that's possible..hmm. Then we go to bed at 11:30PM. And when we were back at home we have a 1-4 rehersal, then we have a 2 hr dinner break and we have to be back at the high school at 6 and we're done until 9PM. Then we repeat the 1-4, 6-9PM again until school starts.

by 6:30 I've been working for an hour!

And unlucky me, Im on the damn line tomorrow. BLECH! (I can't wait until those two people get back from vacation!)

Venom Hyperdrive is the exact name of it. It increases energy and reduces appetite. Unfortunately it doesnt look like I purchase at a local retailer.

to tell you this, I don't really believe in these venom hyperdrive or those sleeping pills...I just think its kind of dumb. To me I would just like naturally be busy with something, like writing, watching a movie, etc. There's other ways you can fall asleep like drinking warm milk, listening to a music box in bed while you try and fall asleep..etc. but that's just my opinion. you can do whatever you want to try and fall asleep.

by 6:30 I've been working for an hour!

And unlucky me, Im on the damn line tomorrow. BLECH! (I can't wait until those two people get back from vacation!)

aww..lol. Don't worry, everyything will be okay..and they'll be back before you know it.. :D

yeah but tomorrow they think they are going to put me on line 2, YUCK! M----- already told me to be on line 5 (which I prefer over line 2), but B------ came up to me after work and said that L--- was going to put me on line 2 because B------ and G----- are not getting along. Frankly I think B------ is being a baby and he needs grow up and suck it up like everyone else does. Just because he can't get along with his line boss doesnt mean he should get to start saying where I get to be. I will be speaking with L--- in the morning and tell her I do not wish to go to line 2 and besides that I have more seniority than B------ so if anyone gets to say where they want to be, then I get first dibs. Asshats I tell ya!

Back