ITP screening weekend

RDC_girl

Reaction score
Hi all...

I have applied to the ITP in BC canada and am getting anxious. 6 weeks from today I have my ASLPI (PI = profficiency interview) Their system goes to level 10 or 12 I think and I have to be at a level 6 to be able to attend the screening weekend.

I am nervous, scared, and SO EXCITED.

My ASLPI is thursday and then the screening weekend is that friday and saturday.

Can anyone give me any words of wisdom? IE - wear dark colours? LOL

If you are light-skinned, then yes wear dark colors, no stripes, go solid if you can! :)

Also: don't stress. Do the best you can, and be happy with how you did. Everybody who has to go through an ASLPI, SCPI, or certification exam always worries, but you just gotta let your skills shine through. If you're applying, then you know you're good, right? So just go up there and knock them off their feet. :)

Thanks Etoile. I am so excited, but anxious. I fly into the city at 9:30, then I have my ASLPI at 11:15... I am not the best flyier so I hope that doesnt effect my signing..

As for knowing I am good... I know I have the skills but the confidence is another thing. The woman I work with (Deaf) she said I will get in NO PROBLEM LOL at least I have her support. But then at the same time... I worry that if I dont get in, I will let her down... OMG the stress LOL

Back