it very interesting!

I love banana but I can only eat it first thing in the morning. I am fine with it but later in the afternoon if I eat it, I get sick.

It's very interesting, indeed. I thought bananas will only give you protein and potassium, nothing more. I don't know it will actually work on me, of course because I don't eat many bananas which I should be eating it often.

hmmm...very interesting, Thanks Tweetybirdiee for this information, I'm learning alot lately! ;)

hmmm I didn't know that....I do know that bananas is a good fruit since it has some good vitamins. I didn't know it can do other things, too. :D

So on Monday morning, kiddies, take a banana to school for your teacher, replacing the time-honored apple! :D

Tousi said:
So on Monday morning, kiddies, take a banana to school for your teacher, replacing the time-honored apple! :D

LOL, I did that once before, then my son came home and said " Mom, my banana got smashed in my bag " when I looked inside his bag :-o , I thought it would be much better to send in an apple next time.... haha

^Angel^ said:
LOL, I did that once before, then my son came home and said " Mom, my banana got smashed in my bag " when I looked inside his bag :-o , I thought it would be much better to send in an apple next time.... haha
hahahaha!!!! it was so cute story!!!! :D

oooo la la I'd go bananas when I see bananas!

Great information! Thanks for sharing it with us Tweety!

yes it is.. My son's doctor encourage sean to eat more banana also during his chemo in past and still eat banana....

Wendy

Really, it is surprised to know that banana is having more iron than apple.Article is quiet useful.Thanks

Yes, its very interesting but it didnt written in list of banana that it also protect dieahar, too.

I eat banana in most mornings. :mrgreen:

Bananas which contain three natural sugars (sucrose, fructose and glucose) and fiber give an instant, sustained, and substantial boost of energy.

When I was pregnant with gest diabetes, my GP asked me not to eat banana!

Katzie sez:

"oooo la la I'd go bananas when I see bananas!"

Just a friendly reminder, Katz, hon to do the right thing with this fruit for maximum benefit! :lol:

Tousi said:
Katzie sez:

"oooo la la I'd go bananas when I see bananas!"

Just a friendly reminder, Katz, hon to do the right thing with this fruit for maximum benefit! :lol:
:naughty: oh yes! oh yes! oh yes!

I'm freak eating banana.... I lurrrrrrrrv eat banana always!

(chuckles) Some of details I didn't know about it.. Pretty quite real amazing information!

btw, thank you brings this informaiton about Banana Day!

Back