It snowed in Phoenix

Yes I have noticed the mountain from Cave Creek. I can see and was so surprise about it :D

Wow another cool picture :) Thanks for sharing .
gnarlydorkette said:
yes it did in the southermost city of California-- San Diego.

view.jpg

The snow-capped mountains are an hour or so away from the downtown which you are seeing in the foreground. That is quite a rarity to see the snowy mountains in Southern California, especially in San Diego!

We got 23" of snow in the east county which is a LOT especially in the month of MARCH... it was our first snow as well~! A belated winter, thanks to the pacific storm that greeted us last weekend!

Another picture

It also has snow on Superstition Mountain too. Many people flocked to Superstition Mountain and were taking pictures of that amazing view.

superstitionmountain2bx.jpg

ayala920 said:
Hahahaha. My friend always teases me because it's so nice in Arizona and I live in Wyoming, where it's COLD! :rofl:
hey How about move to AZ HUH Just kidding... yes I lived here in az for almost 7 years. I left Michigan because of snowy and bad weather. it bothered me a lot. I loved arizona better, but still try to make more friends in Arizona.
:ty: :cold:

PurrMeow said:
nice snow,

BTW, gnarly, the pix looks so neat.

send some snow down here where i live..
:giggle: :giggle: *throw a large of the snowballs to your hometown* I hope you enjoy the snowballs... ;) ;)

:-o Wow, bbnt, those pictures are really beautiful!!!! You got some great shots there. I didn't think it snowed in Arizona either!!! It just looked so pretty on the mountaintops!!! Thanks for sharing bbnt!!! :)

CODAchild said:
:-o Wow, bbnt, those pictures are really beautiful!!!! You got some great shots there. I didn't think it snowed in Arizona either!!! It just looked so pretty on the mountaintops!!! Thanks for sharing bbnt!!! :)

It snows every winter in Arizona it just never gets down to Phoenix

Back