It Should provide service VRS with Motorola OjO?

xentra

Reaction score
I do believe this device OjO is the best one than Sorenson (too much greedy)!!!

I noticed that sorenson often down server so not worth wait after vp 200!! :fu:

A picture of what it looks like. It's much different looking from the VP-100/200 or similar. That device is probably geared for conference calls, businesses, etc.

ojo.jpg

xentra said:
I do believe this device OjO is the best one than Sorenson (too much greedy)!!!

I noticed that sorenson often down server so not worth wait after vp 200!! :fu:

Snap did applied to FCC for VRS business with OJO like that but that was many months ago. Right now, nothing... Is Snap's application rejected? I believe Snap is owned by another CODA. Right ?

Any idea ?

From my understand, the protocol used by these device is totally incompatible with these VP devices that we all know and used them. There is NO way that these new gizimos would work with Dlink or Sorenson VP. I do NOT think any VRS would be willing to spend thousands of dollars to upgrade to get these devices work for them, at the same time, anyone who owns these device will NOT be able to call and connect with others that is using Dlink or Sorenson V-100/200.
These companies trying to invent devices not using same protocol is real sucker! And I do NOT think it has anything to do with FCC approval.

IloveVP said:
Snap did applied to FCC for VRS business with OJO like that but that was many months ago. Right now, nothing... Is Snap's application rejected? I believe Snap is owned by another CODA. Right ?

Any idea ?

Yeeah that what i think Snap reject project! I did emailed them but never receive...

Hey, my friend informed me today that Snap VRS got approved by FCC last Monday! His family is a friend of someone who work in Snap VRS. Currently I'm using Sorenson and the way my friend talked about Snap VRS, it sure sounds better than Sorenson! We will see...

Yes if OJO is good enough for SNAP VRS? Where the leftover interpeter?

ideafspy said:
Yes if OJO is good enough for SNAP VRS? Where the leftover interpeter?

Are the ASL interpreters qualified and certified?
Yes. All interpreters are either certified by the National Association of the Deaf (NAD IV or V), or RID (CI, CT, CI/CT, CSC), hold a state interpreter certificate at the Intermediate or Master Certificate skill levels, or have the professional interpreting experience that meet Snap!VRS strict guidelines

It does good? :)

xentra said:
Are the ASL interpreters qualified and certified?
Yes. All interpreters are either certified by the National Association of the Deaf (NAD IV or V), or RID (CI, CT, CI/CT, CSC), hold a state interpreter certificate at the Intermediate or Master Certificate skill levels, or have the professional interpreting experience that meet Snap!VRS strict guidelines

It does good? :)

Of course the person must be certified but my point, if all interpreter works VRS and what leftover for SNAP VRS? Only if SNAP VRS made wise move with interpreter.

Back