It not easy to find Bible beleve lady that want to date

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're not allowed to debate religious topics here.

Deafironchef wanted help finding a nice woman with common beliefs. That's all.

BTW, if your section in red print is not in your original words you must give attribution (the source).

(Potshot's post)
Umm, i don't see how you could miss the point, didn't he mention that he's Christian himself? When needs beyond the help...is by requesting a prayer and answer to the solution from God. Yeah, that's what the most people from fellowship church tells you so. :dunno2: And faith is a plus as they tell that too.

Umm, i don't see how you could miss the point, didn't he mention that he's Christian himself? When needs beyond the help...is by requesting a prayer and answer to the solution from God. Yeah, that's what the most people from fellowship church tells you so. :dunno2: And faith is a plus as they tell that too.
It's possible that God's solution could be a match from a Christian online site.

BTW, if your section in red print is not in your original words you must give attribution (the source).

Yeah, sure there's source links that I read from. Thought these paragraphs were the most important to read.

Not always is not the same as never.

Yeah, I mean, you know...you could never know how MANY hideous perverts they are...under the name of Christian singles online and the likes.

Yeah, I mean, you know...you could never know how MANY hideous perverts they are...under the name of Christian singles online and the likes.
Of course, people have to be very careful.

Like you said we aren't supposed to discuss further religious topics even the links and stuff in here.
If you won't provide the source reference, then you should remove the red post

It is like are you saying that people should kill or abuse innocent victims?

So dating is actually a form of abuse? You obviously have issues that need to be worked out.

Thank You reba that was all i was trying to say! and yes comments in red with out references are just that comments... And yup i am a christian! so blow it out ur tail pipe meany! not you reba. :ty:

[QUOTE=
Don't tell me to google....too late. This is not 2001. :aw: And you're telling me to seek a companion?

For your information know it all, i wasnt telling you to google anything! I know its not 2001 bozo! And I wasnt telling you to seek a companion either! until you can pay full attention to my post then you have no buisness commenting on it! I was talking about the person who was looking for a dating site could go online and google if they wanted to, not you!! I am glad you have been with the same person for so long. Bravo. And for your need to know when you "quote" someone elses writing or written work you need to make sure that you reference that material otherwise it is plagerism which is ILLEGAL.
And i wish you a wonderful Christian Day!:wave::giggle:

Deafironchef is correct.

The Bible does say for Christian couples to not be unequally yoked; that is, Christians are supposed to marry like-minded other Christians.

It doesn't make sense to marry someone with whom there would always be spiritual conflict.

I had 3 uncles that did not married a Jewish woman and they all had a good marriage. My dad was the only that married a Jewish woman and they had all kind of conflicts. Marrying someone of the same faith does not guarantee
you will have a good marriage.

jesusmissmeyet.jpg

Me thinks thou doth crack wise young Jiro

So dating is actually a form of abuse? You obviously have issues that need to be worked out.

Umm, no, that's not necessary. You do have the common sense. Let me rephrase. Is that okay for a person to meet someone else that she or he hardly knows or do know basically for a long time and ask her/him out on a date UNCOMMITTING (meaning NEITHER friendship or relationship) then someday later (can be in short time), she/he dumps her/him and breaks her/his heart just after knowing her/him wasn't for her/him even after sharing physical contact? Especially after one doesn't keep in touch ever again like she/he isn't exist? That causes emotionally abuse and mentally abuse (heartbroken and confused).

I mean, do you enjoy series of break-ups from uncommitting action aka dating (no love)? I don't think so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back