It is safe to drink water from bottles

murli108

Reaction score
If you dont want to boil water, you can drink from bottles.

enjoy yourself.

or put water in glasses bottle and seal and let UV (from sun) beam in water.

There is a label under the plastic bottle that show you one of the seven codes. Code 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are NOT safe for your health because they contain leak of plastic form and it is releasing gas inside the water. Code 2 is probably safe.

Code 2 contains High density polyethylene (HDPE). We still do not know whether the code 2 is really okay or not. I always carry a small glass bottle with me. It is broken, then buy another one. That's simple.

Sometime, I buy a plastic water bottle because I forget to bring my glass bottle.

Actually, small glass water bottles are the best.

Another story, I heard that some water manufacturers added some things in the water. That is the most stupid thing. Ugh! You might have to read the label and the ingredients before you buy it. If no choice, just buy the plastic bottle. Next time, you bring your own water & glass bottle from home.

A water drinking filter system is the best way to use at home instead of a tab water.

i do drink lots bottle from walmart bottle as sams's choice and ozark bottle both sometimes any types bottles i can drink water bottle

Oh sure, the plastic bottles are sooo safe for you to drink. Your body will turn into plastic. It's for the preservation to remain your body to stay the same for years. :giggle:

I always drink COLD water bottle! I am very picky to drink city water! I always being snob about drink city's water. I prefer my own spring water bottle and spring water with filter from refrigerator. I am using my own Brita Filter.

There is a label under the plastic bottle that show you one of the seven codes. Code 1, 4, 5, 6, and 7 are NOT safe for your health because they contain leak of plastic form and it is releasing gas inside the water. Code 2 is probably safe.

Code 2 contains High density polyethylene (HDPE). We still do not know whether the code 2 is really okay or not. I always carry a small glass bottle with me. It is broken, then buy another one. That's simple.

Sometime, I buy a plastic water bottle because I forget to bring my glass bottle.

Actually, small glass water bottles are the best.

Another story, I heard that some water manufacturers added some things in the water. That is the most stupid thing. Ugh! You might have to read the label and the ingredients before you buy it. If no choice, just buy the plastic bottle. Next time, you bring your own water & glass bottle from home.

A water drinking filter system is the best way to use at home instead of a tab water.

I do not see the codes on our plastic water bottles you speak of.....re: the gas, what we do with bottles of water (usually partial bottles) that have sat all day in our hot truck, we dump onto our front lawn....

I do not see the codes on our plastic water bottles you speak of.....re: the gas, what we do with bottles of water (usually partial bottles) that have sat all day in our hot truck, we dump onto our front lawn....

Many bottles have a symbol that looks like a triangle with a number on it. The symbol is at the bottom of a bottle.

These charts are close. I noticed some names are different on the chart. For example, a ketchup.

Remember, a small glass is always a good idea. You could buy a water bottle bag to keep it cool and even a sort of protect it from falling on the ground. Sometimes, it is okay for you to drink with plastic at a restaurant if you have to. It is never a good idea to buy plastic bottles all the times. The government is supposed to ban all cigarettes in all states, but it didn't so it is the same ideal for the plastic bottles.

codesposter.jpg

codechart.gif

Here are two links:

Plastic bottles – are they safe? - The Daily Nightly - msnbc.com

Purposeful in Puyallup: Recycling by Numbers

For example of a water bottle bag that you carry with a glass bottle:

waterbottlebag.jpg

Many bottles have a symbol that looks like a triangle with a number on it. The symbol is at the bottom of a bottle.

These charts are close. I noticed some names are different on the chart. For example, a ketchup.

Remember, a small glass is always a good idea. You could buy a water bottle bag to keep it cool and even a sort of protect it from falling on the ground. Sometimes, it is okay for you to drink with plastic at a restaurant if you have to. It is never a good idea to buy plastic bottles all the times. The government is supposed to ban all cigarettes in all states, but it didn't so it is the same ideal for the plastic bottles.

codesposter.jpg

codechart.gif

Here are two links:

Plastic bottles – are they safe? - The Daily Nightly - msnbc.com

Purposeful in Puyallup: Recycling by Numbers

For example of a water bottle bag that you carry with a glass bottle:

waterbottlebag.jpg

What's big deal?

What's big deal?

It's your choice to have it or not. It's your own health if you care. That's all.

My opinion that it is not very serious issue, but it may show up a small health problem in the future. Some of us just don't want to get that small chance in our body before it is too late. I did not mean to scare you. We know that there is already a lot of pollution everywhere so we have to learn how to protect our health, nothing is perfect. It does not mean that we ignore and deal with it.

PowerOn's comment is interesting so that we can learn from him and other people. He is smart...

Webexplorer, you alway make a good information in any posts... Stay what you are... I love to read your posts... :thumb:

It's your choice to have it or not. It's your own health if you care. That's all.

My opinion that it is not very serious issue, but it may show up a small health problem in the future. Some of us just don't want to get that small chance in our body before it is too late. I did not mean to scare you. We know that there is already a lot of pollution everywhere so we have to learn how to protect our health, nothing is perfect. It does not mean that we ignore and deal with it.

PowerOn's comment is interesting so that we can learn from him and other people. He is smart...

I have filter water at home and use it all times with can of glass. I don't buy plastic so much. I made it from 6 months ago to save money and less spend money for bottle water.
mpglassci3oh8.jpg

I have APEC system that has a "Reverse Osmosis Water." I just bought it two weeks ago. I hope that it is a good system. I am sure that yours is also good. I am not sure about the UV lights.

It is very true that you saved so much money not to buy the water bottles from the stores.

Back