it is me!!!

Originally posted by Justin Sane
thats what job is for, youre 17 and contact isnt that expensive nowaday.

I kno, it is not expensive, but I am just chillin.. and I really do like this glasses.

I love your picture. You are awesome dudette with cool pink hair. I should dye temporary blue or purple hair when I zoom to gay/lesbian parade this June. :naughty:

Originally posted by Oddball
I love your picture. You are awesome dudette with cool pink hair. I should dye temporary blue or purple hair when I zoom to gay/lesbian parade this June. :naughty:

are ya thinkin that im a guy? since u called me dudette..

im not a dude. I am a girl.

Looks nice! Reminds me of a gal here at RIT who did the same thing. She had longer hair and her whole hair was pink then purple.

HA HA, thanks. I was too dumb to post this, I was even trying to post it in member pix of yours...

I ended up posted in here. oh well, so.. YEAH, VERY interesting!

omfg, smartiesgeek.. i thought u took dat REAL Pink pic and put it in ur profile!! hehe

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
:shock:
vaseline?
last time i did that was when i was a child..put a 3 pound tub of vaseline in my hair..my parents had to wash it out with like paint thinner..so no thanks!! haha

thanks for suggesting it tho :D

:rofl: PP!! That was sooo phunny!! When I was a kid.. I cut my hair so short and shaved my eyebrows! (that was a week before school started & Mom flipped and cried a lot!)

Originally posted by Freaky
:rofl: PP!! That was sooo phunny!! When I was a kid.. I cut my hair so short and shaved my eyebrows! (that was a week before school started & Mom flipped and cried a lot!)

:lol: I remember I shaved only HALF of my eyebrows!?! :P I was being stupid, don't know why I went and did that. I was only 14 when I did that. :o

Goldie

Is that pink hair? I can barely tell....or are you really a strawberry blondie?

What is your finger doing on your lips? :p

Originally posted by SilenceGold
Is that pink hair? I can barely tell....or are you really a strawberry blondie?

What is your finger doing on your lips? :p

Mebbe she's sucking it for you? :twisted:

Originally posted by Freaky
Mebbe she's sucking it for you? :twisted:

:rofl: If she puts a cherry in her mouth to lick and squeeze it. It will turn men turn on. :naughty:

Be careful do not break their zipper pants off. :D

i had pink hair, too ;)

prosit.JPG

and blue hair, too *heheZzZ*

RiGO.JPG

with my lover :D

Back