Reaction score
it is me!!!!!!

Pink!!!!

Attachments

• leesapinky.jpg
    leesapinky.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 345
Thanks!!

as of right now, I have a brown hair, which it is my natural color. I was been thinking to dye my hair, blue, but I wanted pink since I missed it so much.

Many people at my school loved my pink hair. It was totally matched me, so I am thinking to dye my hair blue then grow out of it. After that, I'll shave then dye pink again.

It was hell of the job, to dye pink. I'm tellin ya.

N' rage. com something like that.

Originally posted by PiercedPixie
ha thats cool i had purple hair once..i loved it..but it washed out :(

Good news for you.. if you wanna to dye your hair, purple, again.

There is a brand name is. N'rage Purple.. which it would works like this.

BRIGHT purple, than ever you thought.

the directions are...

must put the vaseline on ur headline.. then put it all on you.. and put the plastic bag around ur hair and close it and using the hair dryer to heat it up.. for like 20 mins.. when it is all over, then go to wash it up...

then POOFF.. PURPLEEEEEEEEE!

:shock:
vaseline?
last time i did that was when i was a child..put a 3 pound tub of vaseline in my hair..my parents had to wash it out with like paint thinner..so no thanks!! haha

thanks for suggesting it tho :D

I used vaseline when it was the 50s week at school. I dressed up as a one of the grease boys. :p

I put in some motor oil to make it look like I used the whole thing as oil. lol

:shock:
vaseline?
last time i did that was when i was a child..put a 3 pound tub of vaseline in my hair..my parents had to wash it out with like paint thinner..so no thanks!! haha

thanks for suggesting it tho :D

It wouldnt put in allllll over, it is going to be only hairline.. it is near the skin, forehead and back of ur head, thats all.

it is not bad. so, c'mon, it is worse than your experience. so, try it. why was you chickening it out?

no..not chickening out...need a new style maybe color for my hair...gonna wait and see.. :)

no..not chickening out...need a new style maybe color for my hair...gonna wait and see.. :)

alright, then..

So, did u do anything other than purple?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
alright, then..

So, did u do anything other than purple?
not any other funky colors...streaked my hair a couple years ago but its all grown out...may streak it again

@Smartiesgeek...genuice cool :mrgreen:

And will you really succeed like P!NK? :laugh2:
I always find pink hair randyyyyy :naughty:

Originally posted by OoCheekyBabyoO
@Smartiesgeek...genuice cool :mrgreen:

And will you really succeed like P!NK? :laugh2:
I always find pink hair randyyyyy :naughty:

yeah, I might success like P!NK! but I am deaf. I am being me, leesa. I dont really know what I would do. Will I be so successful? but I knew I will be successful in the college.. and everything. :-D

Originally posted by Steel
nice hair four eyes lol

fuck you off.

I rather to have 4 eyes than 2 eyes. since I cant live without glasses. i'm tellin u. if I lost my glasses, then I cant really read!! I must must must have glasses! IT IS A MUST.

I tried to convience my mom to buy me contact lens, but she wont buy. so, I havent asked her ever since when I was in 8th grade. but when My mom have a enough of money, then I may ask her, but I am only 17. Which I should get the money and all that shits, then I would buy myself for contact lens.

I wanna blue contact lens.. and regular ones.

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
fuck you off.

I rather to have 4 eyes than 2 eyes. since I cant live without glasses. i'm tellin u. if I lost my glasses, then I cant really read!! I must must must have glasses! IT IS A MUST.

I tried to convience my mom to buy me contact lens, but she wont buy. so, I havent asked her ever since when I was in 8th grade. but when My mom have a enough of money, then I may ask her, but I am only 17. Which I should get the money and all that shits, then I would buy myself for contact lens.

I wanna blue contact lens.. and regular ones.

thats what job is for, youre 17 and contact isnt that expensive nowaday.

Back