Israel

JOEBIALEK

Reaction score
In a recent publication of U.S. News and World Report, David Gergen wrote an editorial titled "An Unfair Attack". In the article he issues a rebuttal to an article written by John Mearsheimer and Stephen Walttitles {"The Israel Lobby and U.S. Foreign Policy"}. Gergen states the following: "In essence, their 82-page piece argues that U.S. policy in the Middle East has been hijacked by a pro-Israel "Lobby." "The core of the Lobby," they say, "is comprised of American Jews who make a significant effort in their daily lives to bend U.S. foreign policy so that it advances Israel's interests." As a result, "the United States has a terrorism problem in good part because it is so closely allied with Israel." I agree with Mearsheimer and Walttitles.

Back in 1948 when the Jewish state of Israel was created, the United States and Britain agreed to allow it to exist in its present place of location. Evidently no thought was given to the long term effects of creating such a state in the middle of so many Arab countries. It would have been wiser to use this land to create a place where all three major religions could visit to practice their faiths but not be allowed to reside their. The State of Israel should have been established anywhere but the Middle East. Consequently, the United States has obligated itself to support a so-called democratic Jewish state against potential threats from the Arab monarchial dictatorships. This has indeed opened the door to undue influence from the "Jewish lobby" not only on U.S. policy in the Middle East but also on domestic policy as well. Few could doubt the negative influence they have on the media and the entertainment industry.

As for negative stereotypes, the Jews have been known to create their own. Everything from their materialistic money mongering to their history of being forcefully removed from so many countries. It always seems very ironic that the Jews continue to decry themselves as the only victims of a holocaust where in fact their own bible describes in detail how they massacred many nations and cultures. Some historians believe it was their investment money that helped sponsor the African slave trade. Even their own Talmud states that "Jesus is in hell and is being punished by being boiled in semen." Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel. Mearsheimer and Walttitles are right and therefore the United States should withdraw from its support of Israel. Perhaps then will the so-called chosen people wisen up and learn to get along peacefully with the rest of the world.

WHAT THE HECK?!?!?!?! Are you guys posting on the Stormfront site? THAT post is incredibly anti- Semitic!?!?!?!

deafdyke said:
...THAT post is incredibly anti-Semitic!?!?!?!
That's the impression I got, too. Especially the last paragraph.

The only thing I support from this article is the fact that US needs to scale back its "big stick diplomacy" and let other countries rule themselves without interfernce. Democracy does not , and will not work everywhere. Some countries are simply not ready for it.

Thank you Reba!!!!!! Isn't it amazing.....you and I actually agree on something? Lol! Glad to know it's not just me being too libral!

You know whats funny about the whole thing....Much of what is said in that post would hold true for many nations. Take Native Americans for example...Not allowing the Jews in the Middle East would be like taking all Native Americans in the US and saying they have no place here and ship them off to Canada. Israel has a right to be there and not shipped off to some foreign soil because its convenient for the dictatorships around them.

Still further, while the Jews advocate diversity in the United States, only those born into Jewish families may attain citizenship in Israel.

Hmmm...I too would not have any tribal affiliation had I not been born into a Native American Family...therefore, had I not been born into that family, I would not have any citizenship in my Nation.

deafdyke said:
Thank you Reba!!!!!! Isn't it amazing.....you and I actually agree on something? Lol! Glad to know it's not just me being too libral!

I agree with you and reba!

deafdyke said:
Hey, when you're right, you're right! :P

Back