Israel Vows to Expand Gaza Airstrikes as Death Toll Passes 200

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no problem with the Israeli troops and tanks invade Gaza Strip. I'm all for it and I support Israel.

Wake up, Brad, what the fuck do you mean the entire nation of Israel is a terrorist organization? Then, I feel that you're the anti-semitic.

Israel did already warning issues to the Hamas to stop throw Hamas' homemade missiles to strike Israel several times in several months, otherwise, the Israelis will have the right use to the defense forces against the Hamas. Therefore, they already crossed the border, and Israel's primary targets, to destory the Hamas militant and cease the missiles. Time for the Hamas to learn the lesson: Don't fuck with the Israelis.

Israel continues to use victim card all the time whenever they attack Palestine. What's under-reported and not widely known is what Israelis have done to Palestinians. The "Palestine" means in a crude way - "People of No Home/Country." Palestine is not an officially-recognized country. It's just various strips of land within Israel territory given to Palestinians.

Obviously - Israel was created by United Nations for Jewish people to have a country of their own. However - Israel got greedy and launched military strikes around its surrounding (Arab neighbors) to have more land. With its newly-expanded territory... the Arabs were either forced out or "ushered" to allotted land set up by Israeli government because the Arab nations closed their borders for them.... thus Palestine. Ironically - what Israelis did was no different from what Hitler did - established several zones all over Israel with fences/barbed wires/concrete barrier for Palestinians and issued ID for them. How ironic....

Simply put - the Palestinians want their land back and Israel ain't giving it up. they did for a while but took it again.... and that land's called Gaza Strip. Once in a while - the Israelis use bulldozers and demolished them all and shrink the Palestine territory even smaller. why? cuz they use victim card again. Due to numerous "terrorist strikes" - they had to demolish and reduce Palestine territory in order to ensure the security of Israel. When things got peaceful for a while... the Israelis expanded more land for them. If it got hostile... same process repeated - bulldoze them all, set up barb wires and security checkpoints all over.

Palestine's demand is simple - give them back their land.

I was told by my dad that the United Nations gave the land to Israel, I wonder if that was true? It's ratherly interesting.

I was told by my dad that the United Nations gave the land to Israel, I wonder if that was true? It's ratherly interesting.

yes. you didn't know? odd.... it's in history book.

I have no problem with the Israeli troops and tanks invade Gaza Strip. I'm all for it and I support Israel.

Wake up, Brad, what the fuck do you mean the entire nation of Israel is a terrorist organization? Then, I feel that you're the anti-semitic.

Israel did already warning issues to the Hamas to stop throw Hamas' homemade missiles to strike Israel several times in several months, otherwise, the Israelis will have the right use to the defense forces against the Hamas. Therefore, they already crossed the border, and Israel's primary targets, to destory the Hamas militant and cease the missiles. Time for the Hamas to learn the lesson: Don't fuck with the Israelis.

And, recently, the UN told between Israel and Hamas to stop shooting each other, bascially, and the USA telling the UN to shut the fuck up. I like that.

The other thing that the Israeli's could've done is offer rewards of money to the Palestinians for the leaders of the Hamas but choose not to do so. I'm sure that the Palestinians would've turn over their Hamas leaders for some cash.

Secondly--I am going to side with Brad and Jiro on this one. Israel does play the "victim card" one too many times. Plus their military weaponry is far more sophiscated than the Palestinians. So--the Palestinians got 4 Israelis doesn't mean that Israel needs to go into the "bezerk mode" and polish off over 400 Palestinians.

Israel claims to be terrorized by the Hamas/Palestinians--how do we know for sure that the Palestinians aren't being terrorized by Israel? Let's see---round them up to stips of land, security check-points, rations--sounds like they are being terrorized by Israelis.........

I'm sorry but you'd have to be naive to believe that Israel is the victim here. The more people believe into this, the worse things get.

here - let me show you how aggressive Israel got to increase its land -

Israel-Palestine_maps.jpg

Jiro, interesting map! Thanks for sharing :)

Israel is actually belong to Jews, the Palestinians should leave them alone JMO. Please correct me if I was wrong.

Last edited:
Secondly--I am going to side with Brad and Jiro on this one. Israel does play the "victim card" one too many times. Plus their military weaponry is far more sophiscated than the Palestinians. So--the Palestinians got 4 Israelis doesn't mean that Israel needs to go into the "bezerk mode" and polish off over 400 Palestinians.

exactly like this -

002-0725213133-Israel-Palestine.jpg

Israel is actually belong to Jews, the Palestinians should leave them alone JMO. Please correct me if I was wrong.

Uhhh, I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

If anything, I blame the UN for putting Israel where it is. They knew it would create strife and eventually, Israel would seek to take over all of the land if they could.

The Israel government should leave Palestinians alone. This time, the shoe is on the other foot and Israel's claims of self-defense are null and void.

no no - Jewish people actually have NO country of their own with a national religion as Judaism so UN decided to FORCIBLY create a land for Israelis which happened to be Palestine's property.

the worst part is that Israelis got greedy and attacked with the support of USA to expand its territory (see map above). They even attacked Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq... hence - Arab-Israeli War aka War of Independence.

Palestine's (PLO) goal and mission is very simple - GIVE BACK OUR HOME! There are several sects of PLO. Many are peaceful but a few was an extremist..... and that's called Hamas. Israelis continued to terrorize, attacked, bombed, bulldozed, etc despite of peaceful protests (by PLO). So what PLO did in response to Israelis' aggressive stance? They respond in same manner.... the attacks by Hamas.

Why are there Hamas? because many of them want a revenge for their lost ones killed by Israelis. Look at the news that's happening right now - about 500 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli's airstrike and more than 2,600 have been injured. Obviously... that's a very good incentive to join up Hamas for revenge.

You want to stop Hamas? stop responding with overkill retaliation and give them back more of their land. I have nothing against Jewish people but the Israeli government is doing this unfairly to PLO.

Uhhh, I'm afraid it doesn't work that way.

If anything, I blame the UN for putting Israel where it is. They knew it would create strife and eventually, Israel would seek to take over all of the land if they could.

The Israel government should leave Palestinians alone. This time, the shoe is on the other foot and Israel's claims of self-defense are null and void.

So where does Palestinians stays?

no no - Jewish people actually have NO country of their own with a national religion as Judaism so UN decided to FORCIBLY create a land for Israelis which happened to be Palestine's property.

the worst part is that Israelis got greedy and attacked with the support of USA to expand its territory (see map above). They even attacked Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Lebanon, and Iraq... hence - Arab-Israeli War aka War of Independence.

Palestine's (PLO) goal and mission is very simple - GIVE BACK OUR HOME! There are several sects of PLO. Many are peaceful but a few was an extremist..... and that's called Hamas. Israelis continued to terrorize, attacked, bombed, bulldozed, etc despite of peaceful protests (by PLO). So what PLO did in response to Israelis' aggressive stance? They respond in same manner.... the attacks by Hamas.

Why are there Hamas? because many of them want a revenge for their lost ones killed by Israelis. Look at the news that's happening right now - about 500 Palestinians have been killed by Israeli's airstrike and more than 2,600 have been injured. Obviously... that's a very good incentive to join up Hamas for revenge.

You want to stop Hamas? stop responding with overkill retaliation and give them back more of their land. I have nothing against Jewish people but the Israeli government is doing this unfairly to PLO.

Gotcha, sounds sad.. I wonder why on the earth would the UN give that kind of land to Jews while the people there don't want the Jews?

So where does Palestinians stays?

You see the map above? They either stay in the green-color area within Israel or move to Arab neighbors. But there were too many refugees so the Arab neighbors closed their border to them.... thus stuck in a tiny area left in Israel.

Reminds you of what USA government did to Native American Indians long time ago, eh?

Gotcha, sounds sad.. I wonder why on the earth would the UN give that kind of land to Jews while the people there don't want the Jews?

exactly... :scratch: but it's mainly because of Jerusalem - the holy city. Israelis wants a piece of that.

You see the map above? They either stay in the green-color area within Israel or move to Arab neighbors. But there were too many refugees so the Arab neighbors closed their border to them.... thus stuck in a tiny area left in Israel.

Reminds you of what USA government did to Native American Indians long time ago, eh?

exactly... :scratch: but it's mainly because of Jerusalem - the holy city. Israelis wants a piece of that.

It seems are getting to UN to be blamed..

Actually, it was created as a homeland for Jewish people. The area also called Palestine was once called Israel, so historically the Jews were the first to establish that land, well before Roman turmoil and the spread of Islam. But yeah, it's crazy to displace the Palestinians, but at the same time, it happens to be land where the Jews had established before, plus, they didn't have much of a life elsewhere in the world right after WWII attrocities. So Israel gave them the chance to establish their own state, but Muslims there have the "everyone is Muslim or die" mentality, so have sworn to wipe Israel off the map, as well as the Infidel western hemisphere. So not to appear like they were punk'd into submission, have decided to use terrorist tactics to scare non-muslims into leaving the mid-east. For all you peace activists, this is not the way to conduct diplomacy, so why support them to begin with? Because of this, Hamas is using rocket attacks as a terroristi tactic, thus Israel is the one beseiged. So I agree they have a right to self defense, rocket attacks are criminal, so I'm not surprised militants are being pursued as such. If Hamas wants peace, either recognize all people's of the world, denounce terrorism, and start using responsible diplomacy - or face your demise.

Actually, it was created as a homeland for Jewish people. The area also called Palestine was once called Israel, so historically the Jews were the first to establish that land, well before Roman turmoil and the spread of Islam. But yeah, it's crazy to displace the Palestinians, but at the same time, it happens to be land where the Jews had established before, plus, they didn't have much of a life elsewhere in the world right after WWII attrocities. So Israel gave them the chance to establish their own state,
such complication... but that is ancient history and they had no rights to remove the residents. Here's an equivalency - the UN decides to remove NY residents out to give NY state to Native American tribe. why? because this country was historically established & settled by Indians. It's not that simple and it shouldn't work like that.

but Muslims there have the "everyone is Muslim or die" mentality, so have sworn to wipe Israel off the map, as well as the Infidel western hemisphere. So not to appear like they were punk'd into submission, have decided to use terrorist tactics to scare non-muslims into leaving the mid-east. For all you peace activists, this is not the way to conduct diplomacy, so why support them to begin with? Because of this, Hamas is using rocket attacks as a terroristi tactic, thus Israel is the one beseiged. So I agree they have a right to self defense, rocket attacks are criminal, so I'm not surprised militants are being pursued as such. If Hamas wants peace, either recognize all people's of the world, denounce terrorism, and start using responsible diplomacy - or face your demise.

yea sounds pretty convenient, huh? you stop the attack, we stop. but then... who started it? chicken-egg dilemma. but i'm not sure what's fair... PLO = rocks + AK-47 vs. Israelis = tanks, fighter jets, bulldozer, satellite, etc.

such complication... but that is ancient history and they had no rights to remove the residents. Here's an equivalency - the UN decides to remove NY residents out to give NY state to Native American tribe. why? because this country was historically established & settled by Indians. It's not that simple and it shouldn't work like that.

So be it! LOL That's pretty much how the world always worked, land has switched from one entity to another numerous times, but eventually they learn to co-exist peacefully - BUT NO, not the Muslims. Serves them right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back