ISIS threatens beheading of two Japanese hostages

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw it about 20mins ago,evil man called jihard jonny I spit on him coming from my country

Oh man, there are two choices, pay the ransom or don't pay the ransom. I think Japan will pay before the deadline to let the hostages go free.

Oh man, there are two choices, pay the ransom or don't pay the ransom. I think Japan will pay before the deadline to let the hostages go free.

I hope they ask us to kill the terrorists. we'll even do it for free.

I saw it about 20mins ago,evil man called jihard jonny I spit on him coming from my country

Ever since he first appeared and sounding like he was from the UK was noted I have wondered if he is really from there or if he learned his English from someone that was.

I hope they ask us to kill the terrorists. we'll even do it for free.
As of now, Japan wants to talk with ISIS about hostages. Japan is concerned about hostages' lives so if they ask us to kill the terrorists, Japanese hostages will be dead. You know that, don't you?

:laugh2: If our Navy Seals know where the Japanese hostages are (which I doubt they do), they can save them or NOT.

if we can find Osama bin Laden and others... what makes you think we can't find them?

even if we know where they are, we can't touch them yet unless the Japanese government requested for our military assistance.

if we can find Osama bin Laden and others... what makes you think we can't find them?

even if we know where they are, we can't touch them yet unless the Japanese government requested for our military assistance.
What? OBL was not a hostage. Since you mentioned him, how long have we looked for him? Over 5 years, right? Now back to the point, ISIS won't hold the hostages for 5 years while we are looking for them. The deadline for the ransom is this Friday so Japan wants to talk to ISIS about it but still no response from ISIS. As for rescues, it's NOT that easy at all. ISIS is almost everywhere so the hostages can be over there or over there or over there.

What? OBL was not a hostage. Since you mentioned him, how long have we looked for him? Over 5 years, right?
hostage? uh.... neither is ISIS... :roll: why do I have to explain things to you like you're 5 years old?

my point is - we can find just about anybody... just like we found Osama Bin Laden and his people.... and killed them.

Now back to the point, ISIS won't hold the hostages for 5 years while we are looking for them.
you may be surprised. Lot of notorious terrorist organizations have held hostages for a few years to even several years.

you forgot about Boko Haram already? c'mon...

The deadline for the ransom is this Friday so Japan wants to talk to ISIS about it but still no response from ISIS. As for rescues, it's NOT that easy at all. ISIS is almost everywhere so the hostages can be over there or over there or over there.

not really. you really are clueless about our capabilities, eh?

in intelligence agencies, there are analysts of all kinds... the linguists can analyze the terrorists' voices to get an approximate location all the way down to even a province/town. and there are other analysts to analyze the geographic properties shown in the video to pinpoint a country/region. a video contains tons of clues that you don't even notice.

audio experts to listen for any subtle sound in video... cyber experts to trace the video upload... and.... the good ole' fashioned way... asking and paying the locals in exchange of information. and so many more.

Japan and I think Italy are two countries that do pay...ISIS believe tv computer are Harim( think that what they say)plus camera's music laughing.Yet they use them to make money top quality guns and proberly nukes.
I wonder what allah thinks

The problem with paying ransoms is that it makes hostage-taking more attractive to the terrorists, and the money funds even more terrorist operations. :(

they know we civerlized countries that believe suffering wrong(most of us)unfortunately some one have be sacrificed

. . .

my point is - we can find just about anybody... just like we found Osama Bin Laden and his people.... and killed them.

you may be surprised. Lot of notorious terrorist organizations have held hostages for a few years to even several years. . .

in intelligence agencies, there are analysts of all kinds... the linguists can analyze the terrorists' voices to get an approximate location all the way down to even a province/town. and there are other analysts to analyze the geographic properties shown in the video to pinpoint a country/region. a video contains tons of clues that you don't even notice.

audio experts to listen for any subtle sound in video... cyber experts to trace the video upload... and.... the good ole' fashioned way... asking and paying the locals in exchange of information. and so many more.
Sadly, our hostage-rescue record hasn't been very good recently. :(

Linguistic analysis is only useful if the terrorist who is speaking is actually in his home region. Recently, the spokesman in these beheading videos appears to be an ex-patriot Brit, so that's not useful for determining a location.

Local informants can be useful but you have to first have trustworthy informants in each area. Right now, trustworthiness has been a serious problem. The other problem is our dismal record of not supporting those who do help us. After they help us, we often throw them under the bus and abandon them. Disgraceful! :mad:

Sadly, our hostage-rescue record hasn't been very good recently. :(

Linguistic analysis is only useful if the terrorist who is speaking is actually in his home region. Recently, the spokesman in these beheading videos appears to be an ex-patriot Brit, so that's not useful for determining a location.

Local informants can be useful but you have to first have trustworthy informants in each area. Right now, trustworthiness has been a serious problem. The other problem is our dismal record of not supporting those who do help us. After they help us, we often throw them under the bus and abandon them. Disgraceful! :mad:

I think I said a version of this earlier. But, in regard to what I have added the bold to I think it could also be someone that learned their English from someone that was a native UK English speaker but not actually an ex-pat Brit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back