Is your freedom in DANGER?

Is our freedom in danger?

• I am total blind about this

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
some of those admandments are old... for example 2nd admandments about gun rights.. is old.. reason they don't even have machine guns that time.
now we have machine guns and is it reasonable to own it? its made in late 1700's
The Second Amendment is as "old" as the rest of the Bill of Rights amendments. Does that mean you want to get rid of the freedoms of speech, the press, assembly, religion, etc.?

"Machine guns" exist now, but they are illegal for most private ownership.

The Second Amendment is as "old" as the rest of the Bill of Rights amendments. Does that mean you want to get rid of the freedoms of speech, the press, assembly, religion, etc.?

it doesn't mean that i want to get rid of all other admendments.

they just need to make some adjustments and changes a litle bit.

still i feel "freedom of speech" is starting to fade
"freedom of press" is fading too.. too many hassle going on suing, arresting over those just because its out of control.

and the other hand

"freedom of religon" true? who knows.. because some religon is banned here in US. for example the people who believes in killing people will rejoice their life.. those religion is on observe.

admendment for right to have fair trail.. is fading they're strict about this issue.

admendment for right to have a quick trail.. is fading.. there's so much delay even some prisioners have to wait 1 year for trail to begin. this isn't fair for them to sit and wait even if they're not-guilty.

admendment 10.. i believe there's a big issue with this too.. it seems to me that powers are not equal with the president, congres, and judge. seems that the judge have the most power, which president comes second, then congress comes 3rd..

admendment 8.. there's a big problem.. the bail is sooooo pricy that many people can't even afford to bail their loved ones out.

admendment 4.. right of privcy.. this is ongoing problem right now. police are looking in ur house believe to have a bomb, or so. or on going threats. which is not in fact true.

you see they're just lame.. old ones.. and needs to refresh it and follow it.

US gov, court system isn't following it unless a complaint is issued.. then they follow it. cuz its writen on it but most people lose the power.

I suggest signing this petition: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/takeaction/373269232?ltl=1177227385

The FDA is trying to pass what's called the Trilateral Cooperative Charter, which could cause its regulations to bypass Congress if the USA, Canada, and Mexico were put together under its regulations. This could also force us into a North American Union.

That would allow Codex regulations to also bypass Congress - a real disaster for our freedom to choose our food, drinks, and supplements from the stores. Codex's philosophy is not a good one. It does not protect consumer's rights. That's the problem with FDA trying to regulate consumer's rights to food, drinks, vitamins and minerals through Codex so FDA can profit from it.

This is the charter itself, which we want to stop from taking effect in order to preserve our freedom to choose what we eat and drink: Trilateral Cooperation Charter

Look at National Health Federation (NHF) - About Us. NHF is a very important organization that's been around 1955 protecting our consumer rights, and you will see what NHF's mission for the 2000s is. This is for REAL.

it doesn't mean that i want to get rid of all other admendments.

they just need to make some adjustments and changes a litle bit.

still i feel "freedom of speech" is starting to fade
"freedom of press" is fading too.. too many hassle going on suing, arresting over those just because its out of control.

and the other hand

"freedom of religon" true? who knows.. because some religon is banned here in US. for example the people who believes in killing people will rejoice their life.. those religion is on observe.

admendment for right to have fair trail.. is fading they're strict about this issue.

admendment for right to have a quick trail.. is fading.. there's so much delay even some prisioners have to wait 1 year for trail to begin. this isn't fair for them to sit and wait even if they're not-guilty.

admendment 10.. i believe there's a big issue with this too.. it seems to me that powers are not equal with the president, congres, and judge. seems that the judge have the most power, which president comes second, then congress comes 3rd..

admendment 8.. there's a big problem.. the bail is sooooo pricy that many people can't even afford to bail their loved ones out.

admendment 4.. right of privcy.. this is ongoing problem right now. police are looking in ur house believe to have a bomb, or so. or on going threats. which is not in fact true.

you see they're just lame.. old ones.. and needs to refresh it and follow it.

US gov, court system isn't following it unless a complaint is issued.. then they follow it. cuz its writen on it but most people lose the power.

I will NOT allow police officers to see my house, apt or room without warrant, that REAL warrant, not fake one.

They may all be "old," but that doesn't mean all of the Bill of Rights is timeless. The 2nd Amendment states "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

This country is far past the necessity of a militia, and at the time of ratification, the average gun took one minute or more to load.

They may all be "old," but that doesn't mean all of the Bill of Rights is timeless. The 2nd Amendment states "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

This country is far past the necessity of a militia, and at the time of ratification, the average gun took one minute or more to load.

The word militia at the time just mean able-bodied men between certain ages.

The Bill of Rights is not a limit on individuals, but a limit on GOVERMENT action. The second amendment says "the right of the people to keep and to bear arms shall not be infringed." You want to change that--change the constitution. There's a way to do it.

The Second Amendment: The Framers' Intentions

^^^Maybe they changed the constitution too much. Maybe that's why our freedom is too much in danger..

^^^Maybe they changed the constitution too much. Maybe that's why our freedom is too much in danger..

I think they ignore the 10th Amendment and abuse certain clauses like the "interstate commerce" clause that the Federal government has used to basically regulate everything are part of the problem.

In Puerto Rico, National Guard troops have been permanently stationed in 54 apartment buildings. Government also destroys our privacy by wire-tapping our telephones, seizing business records and keeping extensive files on most citizens.

want to express this...

this is not an offical state .. so this is permitable.

other question....

how many of you have seen goverment demolish homes so they can build a new highway?
i have seen them in spicer, mn.. they want to expand from 2 lane to 4 lane highway all way to st. cloud. the house nearby.. were either demolished or moved by wheel. they all were forced to sell their home to government based and under the apprisal value of the land/home.

is that related to 1st amendment? or which? if none of them i'm surprised!

In Puerto Rico, National Guard troops have been permanently stationed in 54 apartment buildings. Government also destroys our privacy by wire-tapping our telephones, seizing business records and keeping extensive files on most citizens.

want to express this...

this is not an offical state .. so this is permitable.

other question....

how many of you have seen goverment demolish homes so they can build a new highway?
i have seen them in spicer, mn.. they want to expand from 2 lane to 4 lane highway all way to st. cloud. the house nearby.. were either demolished or moved by wheel. they all were forced to sell their home to government based and under the apprisal value of the land/home.

is that related to 1st amendment? or which? if none of them i'm surprised!

The 5th:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."

The 5th:

"No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation."
but this is talking about the crime that a person had commit a crime or suspect had done.

but this is talking about the crime that a person had commit a crime or suspect had done.

It's talking about a lot of things. I bolded the part we were talking about. That part has nothing to do with criminals--it's just a list of things the gov't can't do, remember.

Governments is taking the world. Just like the highways you mention to. I am kinda surprised that alot of people just let them do it.

America is under the communist! Freedom is gone as we had used to be! Our freedom is not like as past and peace! Someone did come in and take controlling over America somehow in past while you did not see something you not notice. It started to be slowly little bit by bit than get faster which you will notice easy. They will laugh at you as dumbness and blindness at last! You will be trapped by last minutes and can't be escaped to anywhere when the communist/breast come in and take control over us!

Back