Is your city haunted?

Interesting thread... I have no chance to click the links to read everything here... I will after New Year 2009... Xmas & New Year keep me busy... I was ill with bronchilic... Now I am okay... and need rest... I will catch many posts when I can sometimes this week or after New Year 2009.

my old school..it says from that site..

Salem - Oregon School for the Deaf - Boy's dorm - many years ago 3 kids went down to the basement and were mysteriously killed. A black figure has been sighted by many students at a certain time on certain nights. A doll was found that appeared to be possessed. Ghosts have been seen in both the girl's and boy's dorms. - March 2008 Update/Correction: A former student states, there are no reports of anyone murdered. There were No basements existed back then *AND* there were NO dorms back then. They were in SAME building as the school building back then.

wtf?

Interesting thread... I have no chance to click the links to read everything here... I will after New Year 2009... Xmas & New Year keep me busy... I was ill with bronchilic... Now I am okay... and need rest... I will catch many posts when I can sometimes this week or after New Year 2009.

Ohh thanks :) Take your time, hope you feel better soon.

my old school..it says from that site..

Salem - Oregon School for the Deaf - Boy's dorm - many years ago 3 kids went down to the basement and were mysteriously killed. A black figure has been sighted by many students at a certain time on certain nights. A doll was found that appeared to be possessed. Ghosts have been seen in both the girl's and boy's dorms. - March 2008 Update/Correction: A former student states, there are no reports of anyone murdered. There were No basements existed back then *AND* there were NO dorms back then. They were in SAME building as the school building back then.

wtf?

Well the update/correction said that there are no report of murder in that site. I think it means that the OSD dorms is not haunted..

puyo that right
that why that site-shadowlands always put up updates and corrections after the story in yellow but keep the story as a legend anyway

there is always stories to become legends as story changes every time :) to keep story a mysterious until they find to correct it. but kept it as legend.

We have a several haunted houses back home in Salem, MA, which is approx. 3.22 miles away from my home. Actually, I never seen any ghosts there but my friends did.

Haunted in my city? No, not in my city but somewhere far far away have haunted where they have the isolated area or abandoned area in the real dark night like black pitch, I wouldn't even go there :Ohno: and creepy sound too. I don't remember the name of it or the street. Remind me of movie "Session 9" about mental hospital or insane aslyum.

Danvers State Hospital - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I didn't know that. I will show my friends this link. Thanks so much for the great link, Meyag!!! :D

puyo that right
that why that site-shadowlands always put up updates and corrections after the story in yellow but keep the story as a legend anyway

there is always stories to become legends as story changes every time :) to keep story a mysterious until they find to correct it. but kept it as legend.

That's what I thought so :)

Puyo, thanks for that link. That was freaking awesome! I spent a couple hours reading through places here in Utah where I have actually been where 'hauntings' have occured. I was quite entertained. Was only aware of 2 of the stories out of all the locations that were cited in which I have actually visited or been present. So that led me to think about those places in which I was completely unaware of any paranormal or haunting activity. I've never been into it as sustained interest, allthough I do believe in supernatural and paranormal experiences.

Puyo, thanks for that link. That was freaking awesome! I spent a couple hours reading through places here in Utah where I have actually been where 'hauntings' have occured. I was quite entertained. Was only aware of 2 of the stories out of all the locations that were cited in which I have actually visited or been present. So that led me to think about those places in which I was completely unaware of any paranormal or haunting activity. I've never been into it as sustained interest, allthough I do believe in supernatural and paranormal experiences.

No problemo :) Yeah I will try to go to the Dark Park tomorrow if there are no plans too. I am not really surprised about the Fort Vancouver in my area due to its age.

good luck puyo :)

i did visit Gettysburg battlefield once oh gosh it was full of ghost and it was freaking neat would love to visit there again

This site is really awesome!!! I couldn't find my area in there, we do have several haunted places where I live. You may find many in Berks, Bucks County, Pennsylvania and also in Reading, Pa. I do find several Allentown, Pa in there and it was not far from us.

I think I have seen one once in a church which it was built in 1808 where we grew up. My sister and I used to explore places since it is a free country :D so we tried the church. When we came inside the church, there was no one at all, then suddenly the music played and he was there. A strange man, his clothes was out of date and odd, more like ghostly. We were waiting for him to shout at us, "Get outta here, ya don't belong in here!!!" But before he ever saw us, we ran downstairs and out of the church right away. We never went back in that church again. We never knew if we were insane or sane, I was pretty sure we are very sane... I discovered later in life, that town do have several haunted places, even a tavern...so many interesting stories. I love hearing them and never get tired of it. I am writing novels about it in my own imagations :D

I will try find the link about the town and the towns we live in and spare our haunted tales...

This site is really awesome!!! I couldn't find my area in there, we do have several haunted places where I live. You may find many in Berks, Bucks County, Pennsylvania and also in Reading, Pa. I do find several Allentown, Pa in there and it was not far from us.

I think I have seen one once in a church which it was built in 1808 where we grew up. My sister and I used to explore places since it is a free country :D so we tried the church. When we came inside the church, there was no one at all, then suddenly the music played and he was there. A strange man, his clothes was out of date and odd, more like ghostly. We were waiting for him to shout at us, "Get outta here, ya don't belong in here!!!" But before he ever saw us, we ran downstairs and out of the church right away. We never went back in that church again. We never knew if we were insane or sane, I was pretty sure we are very sane... I discovered later in life, that town do have several haunted places, even a tavern...so many interesting stories. I love hearing them and never get tired of it. I am writing novels about it in my own imagations :D

I will try find the link about the town and the towns we live in and spare our haunted tales...

Wow, cool! :lol:

Cool!!! Four places nearby my home! I will check it out!! :giggle:

Jacksonville Paranormal Society - Paranormal research in the Southeastern US

St. Augustine - Florida School for the Deaf and Blind - Gregg Hall Dormitory - There is one ghostly figures that wander around the 1st floor east wing, a boy, in his teens, he is almost solid and you notice him clearly, he has blonde hair and wears really old fashioned clothes sticks to the bathroom only he never comes out and girls using the bathroom late at night, are met by a horrific sight, he’s dangling from the shower rods and his neck is nearly severed and he gets down and walks in to the wall with his head hanging on his neck and disappears and a trail of blood follows him and he’s laughing in a really weird high pitched voice and suddenly a fierce wind starts blowing and pins u up against the wall and the doors slam shut and 2 big pairs of red eyes looms out towards you.. And you hear a really high pitched cackling afterwards then all of a sudden it stops the lights go back on again and you fall on the floor and it all looks normal as if nothing ever happened. Upon research nothing has been found on any type of murder on the premises.

The story was different. The one I heard was in the Walker Hall Annex, Where a boy supposedly hung himself.

thank for that link!! yes one was in my old town.. that was where my dad work.. i remmy he said there was something wrong with the elevator that go up and down while no one ride this! then i now read this link , ahh no wonder ! it true! lol wow!

thank for that link!! yes one was in my old town.. that was where my dad work.. i remmy he said there was something wrong with the elevator that go up and down while no one ride this! then i now read this link , ahh no wonder ! it true! lol wow!

Wow! No problemo! :)

I am sorry that I didn't get a chance to post my story about the park yesterday because I just happened have to go for the New Year eve.

Anyway, I did went two different parks because there are no "Dark" Park in Vancouver, Washington so I did tried to research some, some people claimed that it was Crown Continental Park in Hazel Dell and some claimed that it was David Douglas Park which is not in Hazel Dell even though this website claimed it to be in Hazel Dell. Because of that, I had to go to two park to ensure that I went to the right park.

I went to the Crown Continental Park, well there's downhill behind the park and the park was small with full of trees, due to the trees, the park was fairly dark. The playgrounds for the children look ugly. Did I feel anything? Well when I step on the park and walk around, I don't really feel much except those ugly playgrounds and downhill give me alittle creep. So I don't think it was haunted.

So I went to the David Douglas Park, well the park was pretty big. There's trees and fields around, also there's plenty stuff that you need there, such like the playgrounds, benches, bathrooms, etc. Once I stepped on the park, I don't feel anything, so I tried to walk around. Finally I felt something heat breezing over on me even though I've been riding on the bus and walking around the city all day, I don't feel any winds, also during that day, it was 40's degree which are too cold to get a heat breeze. When the heat breeze passed by on me, I feel my veins thinning which give me some of imagination of the blood drips on the bone. I also feel some sorrowfully feeling which make me want to cry. I tried to walk around a little more, but I feel someone's foot steps walking towarding to me, while I didn't see anybody walking toward to me. So I decided that I have to leave, something is not right about that park. When I leave the park, I noticed a strange looking man was following me till I arrive on the busier road.

I don't think I want to go back to that park again, doesn't want to see that strange man again.

Back