Is your car a cop magnet?

My car is not on the list. But my car is a chick magnet! Why every morning after a nite out I find a new chick in my trunk! :)

Mine too not on the list Whew!!

Sometime I ever wonder why cops don't pulled me or my wife over during our summer vacation when cops clocked us while we were doing 85 to 87mph on 70mph limit (we did over 80mph on 2,600 miles long round trip). I guess 2005 Dodge Durango is on cop's ignore list :rofl:

Or get a common "not on the list cop magnet" car with hot rod engine dropped in. Don't pop a blower on top of hood. be discreet and cops won't know what you have under the hood. :lol:

Catty

Mine's not on the list..:thumb:

Aww... damn. My car isn't one of the least 10 cars. :(

My old truck that I used to own isn't on the list. *whew* :thumb:

Mine's not on the list :D..I can't spend for another 2 weeks cause of a speeding ticket i got 5 1/2 months ago. My first ever ticket :(

That is the same car my granny owns. Ya it is a sleeper. Years ago I knew a guy who was always bragging about his heavily modded Prelude and I challenged him to a race in it. It wasn't a race considering he was in my rear view mirror the whole time. I never heard another word about that ugly Prelude again either.

Whoa just look at the second pic. Looks like you have done some mods yourself. What all have you done?

That is the same car my granny owns. Ya it is a sleeper. Years ago I knew a guy who was always bragging about his heavily modded Prelude and I challenged him to a race in it. It wasn't a race considering he was in my rear view mirror the whole time. I never heard another word about that ugly Prelude again either.

Whoa just look at the second pic. Looks like you have done some mods yourself. What all have you done?

cool story i done little too many races lol put on a lot of shocker faces in my rear view mirror :shock:

a lot and not done... smaller supercharger pulley for more power bigger exhaust,headers, colder plugs ,cold air intake,bigger brakes,high performance tires up to 140 mph lol bigger sway bars turns like its on rails lol and many more i can't keep up what i keep on adding on and up grades ohh reprogrammed pcm (computer) no speed governor on it i have hit 127 mph and let off i did took the car to track and only hit 14.1 in a 1/4 mile at 97 mph...so yeah not bad for a sleeper some other guys got it down to 11-13 sec in a 1/4 with there regal! depends on their mods... i go on this car forum a lot RegalGS

No 4Runner/Tacoma, im safe.
No old school Volvo sedan, im safe
No Yamaha Raven R1, im safe

im all good!!

Back