Is worth getting a tutor or better to drop out

inmate23

Reaction score
Hi

I cant do maths to save myself(I add and take away on my fingers and thats it)

to pass school cert in new zealand you need to have 10 points.

Anyone had a maths tutor was it worth it?

Or is it better that I drop out?

Only dumbs would drop out, so you decide!

If I were you, I would stick all the way.

Hi

I cant do maths to save myself(I add and take away on my fingers and thats it)

to pass school cert in new zealand you need to have 10 points.

Anyone had a maths tutor was it worth it?

Or is it better that I drop out?

well - if you drop out, then what? what's your plan?

Go get a tutor. Then study your ass off to pass whatever you need to pass. I am former math and science tutor. It s worth your time to get help from a tutor. Trust me.

Go get a tutor. Then study your ass off to pass whatever you need to pass. I am former math and science tutor. It s worth your time to get help from a tutor. Trust me.

if he's a poor bastard..... that might be a problem

Im welfare

Only dumbs would drop out, so you decide!

True so true

well - if you drop out, then what? what's your plan?

Apply to legal excutive program and hope my legal secretary foundation cert will get in. I dont think it will.

if he's a poor bastard..... that might be a problem

Every cent I get is spent. Fruit trees hurry up and fruit. I live in govt housing and get $71 after phone and power and rent. Plus my rent is going up.

inmate - I see. Have you tried practice math test to see where you are? Since you said that you need 10 points in order to pass the school cert, how many points were you able to score?

True so true

Apply to legal excutive program and hope my legal secretary foundation cert will get in. I dont think it will.

Every cent I get is spent. Fruit trees hurry up and fruit. I live in govt housing and get $71 after phone and power and rent. Plus my rent is going up.

Post what you are having a trouble with certain math problems and we can try our best to help you over online.

NCEA is a stupid system

each test you sit is worth some points and you need to get total of 10 points in each of maths and english to be awarded school cert. (you also need 60 points from your subjects)

Ive passed but for the f....ing english and maths

NCEA is a stupid system

each test you sit is worth some points and you need to get total of 10 points in each of maths and english to be awarded school cert. (you also need 60 points from your subjects)

Ive passed but for the f....ing english and maths

Ha dont worry you will be fine as long you study your ass off and please go ahead post whatever you need help. We can provide help. grins.

Go study and find deaf tutoring if your college offers it.

I'm very frustrated with reading and english so I talked to VR and they offered me a deaf tutoring in Talladega so it is great deal.

many million people or student in school or college wanted good grades no matters would chose..

im sure have hires private tutors its would cost lots of money i had no clues how worth money would be!!

Aren't there any organizations that offer free tutoring in your city? I used to do volunteer computer skills tutoring at a community center for deaf people in the US. Do you sign? Maybe you can post an ad to exchange sign language tutoring for math tutoring. Hearing people often have trouble finding deaf people to sign with!

At the college where I work, tutoring is free to the students. If the deaf student needs a terp during tutoring sessions, the college pays for that also.

Aren't there any organizations that offer free tutoring in your city? I used to do volunteer computer skills tutoring at a community center for deaf people in the US. Do you sign? Maybe you can post an ad to exchange sign language tutoring for math tutoring. Hearing people often have trouble finding deaf people to sign with!

No not nzsl but print on palm. And will have a look into free tutoring.

I had a tutor once, and I found out I good at figuring things out on my own than learning it off from other people. I guess that's what I'm used to. I'm not used to people teaching me how to do things.

Back