is there deaf programming conference or what?

netrox

Reaction score
I am curious.. it seems that a lot of deaf people want to learn how to develop websites but I don't know of any deaf conference or workshops where deaf instructors can teach deaf students about website development using jQuery, WordPress, HTML5, CSS, etc?

perhaps you could start here if you know how to do websites. I am sure there are alot of us who just want to put something up they can call thier own. Most ISP's have free websites space they could use to play with.

Oh, that would be nice.

I received an email from a deaf company that offered a workshop for website designers a few months ago. I don't remember the company. I never received the company's email that I had a few questions (twice). That's odd!

I am very experienced, have 20 years of programming and was self-taught and aced through computer classes with my eyes closed.

But the thing is that I don't know of any deaf workshops for deaf people who want to learn how to develop in HTML/PHP. Many use Blogger, WordPress, or other automated software which is fantastic for beginners but I am sure some want to know more like exactly what does HTML do? Format the web page? CSS? PHP... what are $variables? How do you program with PHP? And it goes on and on.

Also, people learn best when working with someone who is experienced and provide him the feedback he needs. Sometimes you can learn SO much in so little if you just have someone experienced to explain in person.

I know a little much about HTML, Javascript. CSS, and Dreamweaver plus all of Networking courses. I hope you want to learn something new from me.

I know a little much about HTML, Javascript. CSS, and Dreamweaver plus all of Networking courses. I hope you want to learn something new from me.

yes I learn more improves wish be new pretty, I have pretty hope be difficult! you are study :D

html css web design

i know alot about this anda littleabout graphics. i would consider it fair trade for helpwith my sign language. :)

just hook up xampp and learn how to run your own site. :) Im 16+ experience with website developer html5+css3+jquery = awesome suggest for yall to start to learn that

I am curious.. it seems that a lot of deaf people want to learn how to develop websites but I don't know of any deaf conference or workshops where deaf instructors can teach deaf students about website development using jQuery, WordPress, HTML5, CSS, etc?

as far as I'm concerned - I haven't seen such thing but I do go to one of these once a year. I requested for C.A.R.T. service and they did gladly provide one.

Upcoming Web Design And Development Conferences For 2012 | Smashing Magazine

I might be going to Vancouver.

need someone help to design website

hello...

I need help design special website with dropbox i want to offer instant quote for used laptop

Cash For Laptops - Sell used Laptops or Broken Devices

Sell Laptop Online | Sell Your Laptop | Laptop Trader Express

well u get the idea.. as people pick out of the drop box which laptop they have then pick which model they have...

then go to next website which will ask questions to decide the value of the laptop and at the end will give quote how much we would pay for the laptop..

So if that is something you can do if u have the expereince and knowledge to design website email me akgrown80@gmail.com and we can discuss VP from there

I don't know about deaf workshops/conferences but google "conferenceroundup". It's a roundup of conferences and events for people who work on the web.

Hope this is very helpful.

Back