Is there deaf people into the HONDA/ACURA game?

mac86dude

Reaction score
I am deaf. I own a 94' Honda Civic Ex Coupe aka Ej1.

I am not speaking of the deaf people with their honda/acura daily transportation, lol. I mean for the deaf people in the honda/acura game. If you don't understand, don't bother, lol.

I just want to meet the deaf people and show their rides. Heres the pics of my ride.

IMG00116.jpg

IMG00115.jpg

i know a Honda fan in auckland, NZ, he's a moron, who drives too fast and will lose his job as a taxi driver in less than a year from now.

i know a Honda fan in auckland, NZ, he's a moron, who drives too fast and will lose his job as a taxi driver in less than a year from now.

Well, I do drive fast on my OWN car BUT I never do for customer's or company's vehicles. I respect them.

I seized a 2003 Honda Civic coupe with factory spoke wheels and tinted windows from my son, use to joyride. Some Honda dudes turned and stared at my car at the stop light, I opened a window, they were:-o to see my old wrinkled face. LOL but I babysit his car during he is on oversea.

Well, I do drive fast on my OWN car BUT I never do for customer's or company's vehicles. I respect them.

lol so your very own car... what kind of car do you drive?

I seized a 2003 Honda Civic coupe with factory spoke wheels and tinted windows from my son, use to joyride. Some Honda dudes turned and stared at my car at the stop light, I opened a window, they were:-o to see my old wrinkled face. LOL but I babysit his car during he is on oversea.

lol, thats cool..

bump!

no offense to everyone who own car with some tint or factory wheels nor fast car.. I am looking to meet anyone that have the car like mine or acura integra or something like that in the line. Like I said, in honda/acura game. Thanks!

My car "HypermilerX" is 1999 Honda Civic HX 5 speed coupe, a VTEC-E lean burner. I was able to do 59 MPG of its EPA of 33 mpg (combined). A GREAT gas saver! I compete in CleanMPG.com, competing in who saves the most.

My car info can be found here.

38709660006_large.jpg

My car "HypermilerX" is 1999 Honda Civic HX 5 speed coupe, a VTEC-E lean burner. I was able to do 59 MPG of its EPA of 33 mpg (combined). A GREAT gas saver! I compete in CleanMPG.com, competing in who saves the most.

38709660006_large.jpg

Nice car, but I am looking for the deaf people with something modded, slammed, engine/tranny swapped, nice real legit wheels, and something in the JDM. Not someone with gas saver civic. No offense, but thanks for your time!

Nice car, but I am looking for the deaf people with something modded, slammed, engine/tranny swapped, nice real legit wheels, and something in the JDM. Not someone with gas saver civic. No offense, but thanks for your time!

I must be totally the opposite -- slow rider, gas saver -- instead of speed and all that. :lol:

BTW, your Civic looks good. :)

38709660006_large.jpg

Looks like my 2003 CIVIC EX. I think you talk about lean burner, is LEV (Low Emission Vehicle). If I am correct?. My car is ULEV (Ultra Low Emission Vehicle) and also saw "SULEV" (Super Ultra Low Emission Vehicle) on the newer Honda cars.

Back