Is there anyone that can help me with ASL?

GoldThreader

Reaction score
I am currently a student enrolled in a community college. I am taking a course on ASL but I need practice outside of class and any help would be appreciated. Unfortunately my school schedule conflicts with the schedule the college has up for tutoring, and no one in the class seems interested in forming a study group. I have reached out to to several peers about it, and even posted in the forum my teacher has provided to make such study groups. My post is literally the only one listed at all. Learning ASL is very important to me because I am deaf in one ear and it gives me something to fall back on, and it allows me to enter an entire new community of people. If anyone could help me here or can direct me to a place that I can get preferably 1 on 1 attention that would be great. I have other disabilities and get special services so any help is greatly appreciated.

Learning

Hi, Im learning ASL independently, I do want to practice, i have skype. kathycrc

Hi, Im learning ASL independently, I do want to practice, i have skype. kathycrc

Without taking proper ASL classes, you may not able get by well. I urge you take ASL classes. You would thank the stars when you learn more than ASL itself. You'd be surprised.

Back