Is there another way to call from pager to VP users?

ZiNg31

Reaction score
I had tried it long ago by calling iprelay via my SK3 to call my deaf friend when I was trying to find his home but the relay will not call VRS to call my friend for me. That sucks man. There should be a way while you are in car and trying to call your deaf friend that has VP.

Since I wondered is because my fiance got a job and she drive my car to work daily. I always worried about her driving out there at night after work. What if the car break down or something come up? How can she contact me via her Sk3 to my VP? Anyone know a way? Because our computer's email doesn't have flashing light to let me know I got a message or something like that but our VP.

Nope. The IP Relay and VRS system cannot both be used at the same time to call other deaf people. Your best bet is to use IM.

We need this because IM doesn't have flasher or something like this. VP has flashing light system.

**Hearing person got stuck with car's engie die at night and needs help... so hearing person call his hearing friend and got help.

compares to----

**Deaf person got stuck with car's engie die at night and needs help... so deaf person call his deaf friend using relay service and relay service tell him we can't do 3rd party call to video relay. Deaf person got stuck but has to ask strangers to make a call for him... and end up getting mugged and killed by the stranger muggers.

It could happen anyone. We need to get the relay service and VRS to accept this for our damn sake! They are not doing this because they don't want to call to their compiters and help them make money. They are using us to help them to make a living. They sucks man.

you will need another SK3 or BB or whatever...and keep it next to you on your bed. It'll vibrate if your wife need you.

I know it is sucks but what can we do? I don't know
We need this because IM doesn't have flasher or something like this. VP has flashing light system.

**Hearing person got stuck with car's engie die at night and needs help... so hearing person call his hearing friend and got help.

compares to----

**Deaf person got stuck with car's engie die at night and needs help... so deaf person call his deaf friend using relay service and relay service tell him we can't do 3rd party call to video relay. Deaf person got stuck but has to ask strangers to make a call for him... and end up getting mugged and killed by the stranger muggers.

It could happen anyone. We need to get the relay service and VRS to accept this for our damn sake! They are not doing this because they don't want to call to their compiters and help them make money. They are using us to help them to make a living. They sucks man.

you will need another SK3 or BB or whatever...and keep it next to you on your bed. It'll vibrate if your wife need you.

I know it is sucks but what can we do? I don't know

Cable highspeed (for VP) + two Sk3 bills (if I got 2nd one) = $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :pissed:

Why not get laptop wireless card from one of carrier like sprint, Verizon, etc then use laptop webcam to call deaf's VP using their IP address?

Why not get laptop wireless card from one of carrier like sprint, Verizon, etc then use laptop webcam to call deaf's VP using their IP address?

That'll be awesome if car trouble but then to think you'll have to carry your laptop everywhere you go lol.. is that wise?? lol... smile..

I had tried it long ago by calling iprelay via my SK3 to call my deaf friend when I was trying to find his home but the relay will not call VRS to call my friend for me. That sucks man. There should be a way while you are in car and trying to call your deaf friend that has VP.

Since I wondered is because my fiance got a job and she drive my car to work daily. I always worried about her driving out there at night after work. What if the car break down or something come up? How can she contact me via her Sk3 to my VP? Anyone know a way? Because our computer's email doesn't have flashing light to let me know I got a message or something like that but our VP.

What about text message?.

Yeah that would work with Ojo video phone! But still wireless card still pay monthly service for boardband.

I use to the SIPRelay and call various SVRS and then call VP. I had no problem but if I use another relay to call SVRS in order to reach Sorenson VP100 or VP200. They refuse do it. So SIPRelay do help me when I forgot my key for door and she answer the videophone call. It little bit slow progress but that other suggest. Good luck.

compares to----

I think you might be able to use i711.com
i711.com - Relay & Beyond
Use i711relay as your AIM buddy or use the browser

Give it a try and let us know! If the agent who answers has trouble, ask for a supervisor.

I use to the SIPRelay and call various SVRS and then call VP. I had no problem but if I use another relay to call SVRS in order to reach Sorenson VP100 or VP200. They refuse do it. So SIPRelay do help me when I forgot my key for door and she answer the videophone call. It little bit slow progress but that other suggest. Good luck.

I had deleted SIPrelay off my AIM quite long time ago. I didnt realize this could work since they both (SIPrelay and SorensonVRS) are owned by Sorenson.

I had deleted SIPrelay off my AIM quite long time ago. I didnt realize this could work since they both (SIPrelay and SorensonVRS) are owned by Sorenson.

Did you test to see if it works?

Did you test to see if it works?

No I didnt have time for that since my mom and stepdad came here for the weekend from her vacation in Arizona and now on the way to her home which is 11 hrs drive. My fiance has her sk3 and will test on that tomorrow.

Back