Is there an AD memorial page for past AD members?

kokonut

Reaction score
Can anybody answer this one? Seeing FB and blogger stories on a similar vein, I'm asking if there is a memorial page. Has one been set up? Curious...nothing more.

Acquaintances are those you know who they are but not friends. I'm asking if you knew anybody in AD that have died? Anyone can answer this question. But the crux of the matter I'm trying to get at why not set up a memorial page just for that?

Acquaintances are those you know who they are but not friends.

I understood that part.

The thing is.... for a person to die and it to be announced it has to be done by a friend, and the others can be both... so I am not sure what you're thinking.

I understood that part.

The thing is.... for a person to die and it to be announced it has to be done by a friend, and the others can be both... so I am not sure what you're thinking.

Anyone that has been an active member of AD would already have the answers to these questions. It has worked out well the way it has been for years here. Why the sudden interest when one has not even been involved enough to understand how it has worked in the past? 'Tis a mystery.

Anyone that has been an active member of AD would already have the answers to these questions. It has worked out well the way it has been for years here. Why the sudden interest when one has not even been involved enough to understand how it has worked in the past. 'Tis a mystery.

I wish someone had done that for sxyporkie.. I have no idea if she's alive or dead.

Anyone that has been an active member of AD would already have the answers to these questions. It has worked out well the way it has been for years here. Why the sudden interest when one has not even been involved enough to understand how it has worked in the past? 'Tis a mystery.

Exactly.

Because I was reading the stories about FB and bloggers (see links above)...hence I wondered about it here. No big mystery.

:dunno:

Either it's a good idea or it's not.

Perhaps but others may see it as paying respect. For me, it's a toss up. I guess that depends on how it is put together. Which is why I'm asking.

Edited to add: I understand that death can be a personal thing and I have no idea whether this was discussed in AD. Death is not to be celebrated. Different cultures pay respect in a variety of ways remembering their friends, colleagues, acquaintances and families. Remembering and memorializing can be good thing. If this isn't a good idea to have one in AD then say it. If it merits some looking into, then that's fine. As I said before, it's a toss up only because there are people with a variety of cultural backgrounds from different countries that visit AD.

Goulish, indeed. Especially from someone who has shown such a lack of respect for the majority of AD members. Almost as if he is waiting for the opportunity it celebrate someone's death.

Back