Is there a way to find others from this site in your state?

Redmond

Reaction score
I tried the AlldDeaf Frapper map, and Frappr is now defunckt.

Has this site considered postin a way for people to be able to identify where they are, so people can get together and sign, etc.

My suggestion would be to have a sticky section, one for each state. That way people could simply opst to their state, instead of reading through pages and pages of posts looking for a matching state?

thoughts?

I tried the AlldDeaf Frapper map, and Frappr is now defunckt.

Has this site considered postin a way for people to be able to identify where they are, so people can get together and sign, etc.

My suggestion would be to have a sticky section, one for each state. That way people could simply opst to their state, instead of reading through pages and pages of posts looking for a matching state?

thoughts?

I agree with your suggestion. Lately, what I have been doing is using the search function with key words. For example: Michigan / Detroit / Murder Mitten / Hell

I have had some luck so you might want to give it a shot.

Last edited:
I agree with your suggestion. Lately, what I have been doing lately is using the search function with key words. For example: Michigan / Detroit / Murder Mitten / Hell

I have had some luck so might want to give it a shot.

It might be hard to get people to tell you where they live with posts like that :lol: And what is a Murder Mitten and why is it going to hell... er.. Detroit?

It might be hard to get people to tell you where they live with posts like that :lol: And what is a Murder Mitten and why is it going to hell... er.. Detroit?

"Murder Mitten" is a term used by a lot of metro Detroiters due to our glorious crime statistics. I just added the "Hell" for sarcasm's sake. :lol:

Back