Is There A God?

DreamyHawaii

Reaction score
No one can prove to you the existence of God, as in a mathematical proof. But you still will be able to be certain of His existence... I would like to hear your reaction about God as you know He is there. Are you the one of who became the witness about God is there? Do you know where we come from? Do we come from developed by a form of bacteria that created of human?

DreamyHawaii said:
No one can prove to you the existence of God, as in a mathematical proof. But you still will be able to be certain of His existence... I would like to hear your reaction about God as you know He is there. Are you the one of who became the witness about God is there? Do you know where we come from? Do we come from developed by a form of bacteria that created of human?

i do believe that god does exist....SIMPLE.....dont need to explain it....bored of explaintion....lol :giggle:

I simply answer that there is no existence which is God in sphere or any heaven period..

I believe God is existance in flesh and blood of man who is live and dead then live again on earth. like birds and animals are exist on earth tirllion years without change itself..

GOD IS A SPIRIT INSIDE HUMAN!

Before I became saved by Jesus Christ, I knew there was God thru the evidence of His creation and His Holy Book. When Jesus saved me, I had personal experience proof of His existence thru the changes that He made in me. The presence of His Holy Spirit also gave me clearer understanding of His Word. In the years since then, I have also seen proof thru how the Lord changes other people's lives. In studying history, I can also see His leading. Daily, only His grace sustains me thru the hard times of life.

Yes, I know where we come from, and where we are going. It is all in God's Word, the Holy Bible. God created Adam and Eve, and we are descended from them.

The Bible is not a science text book, but there is nothing in science that can disprove the Bible because God is the Creator of all the physical sciences and world. Man can observe, measure, and use the physical laws, but God Himself created those laws.

God will continue forever, whether or not man believes in Him or "proves" Him. God doesn't depend on polls or popularity for His existence. Hallelujah!

Although I've become less and less faithful in the Bible over the years, one thing still remains clear to me: we are not a mistake.

well if we come from little cell... then
how come we are killing each other?

oops our cell didn't give us enough hair on our skins to survive the winter,
so we gotta kill buffalo to wear its fur.

since scientists think everything is science,
why don't they find a way to solve earthquake problem
and stop all of these tornadoes...

oh wait, we can't control mother nature.

why do good cells turn into bad cells such as cancer?
oh its just happen?

why we are drinking toxic stuff such as soda and alcoholic beverage?
why do people smoke and ruining their lungs?

oh no, there is no God, we shouldn't listen to Jesus's words...
because we can't live by those rules, we rather be bad and
break rules...

Yeah that why many people in USA break law and end up
in courtroom... *scoff*.

Reba said:
Before I became saved by Jesus Christ, I knew there was God thru the evidence of His creation and His Holy Book. When Jesus saved me, I had personal experience proof of His existence thru the changes that He made in me. The presence of His Holy Spirit also gave me clearer understanding of His Word. In the years since then, I have also seen proof thru how the Lord changes other people's lives. In studying history, I can also see His leading. Daily, only His grace sustains me thru the hard times of life.

Yes, I know where we come from, and where we are going. It is all in God's Word, the Holy Bible. God created Adam and Eve, and we are descended from them.

The Bible is not a science text book, but there is nothing in science that can disprove the Bible because God is the Creator of all the physical sciences and world. Man can observe, measure, and use the physical laws, but God Himself created those laws.

God will continue forever, whether or not man believes in Him or "proves" Him. God doesn't depend on polls or popularity for His existence. Hallelujah!

:gpost: I believe the same way. :)

A powerful and inescapable analogy

A constant mantra that one is berated with goes something along the line: "There is no proof of God."

Of course, surely the one uttering such a statement should realize that an intelligent person should not make such a claim. To make that kind of negative proposition, you would:

(1) Have to possess all knowledge
(2) You would have had to have always existed
(3) You would have had to have been everywhere
(4) You would have to then ultimately regard no authority higher than your own reason (after arriving at such a conclusion)
(5) You would have to deny that there could be further evidence YET future that could provide a rational basis for acknowledging a creator.

Now, a more likely conclusion that one may arrive at is: 'At this point I am not convinced there is a God.' That is a logical statement of that position.

Once we arrive at the grand realization that we do not know everything ( a wonderful freedom), we can be humble enough to seek out further truth. As long as we are closed minded concerning things that are outside of our worldview (whether because it makes us uncomfortable, or we are frightened of it, etc.) we will remain in a self-imposed prison. I know of people who reject the evidence that the holocaust ever occured in Europe, because they are afraid to admit that mankind is capable of that level of evil. But it DID occur. They are unwilling to confront that possibility.

There are presently millions of well-educated, PhD holding individuals who have logically arrived at the conclusion that there is a creator and that we were created for a purpose. Indeed, believers in a supreme being greatly outnumber skeptics worldwide presently. But majority opinion does not influence truth.

At one time, nearly all of the earth's inhabitants believed that the earth was flat. But that belief did not make the earth flat. Majority opinion, even of the wisest of humanity NEVER dictates truth. Truth transcends opinion or reason.

Let me shatter all convention and ask a strange but compelling question:

Could a computer program ever fully grasp the complexities and the intelligence of the programmer?

Interesting question to ponder. For the sake of discussion, we will have to assign a certain (albeit small) amount of reasoning capability to the program...let's call it consciousness, or artificial intelligence.

Let's look at the life of this self-aware program. It is designed to work in a binary world of ones and zeros, interacting along established logic gates, interfacing with various cards and chips (let's call those senses). This program can (to a certain extent) evaluate and study it's environment, but only capable of analyzing the aspects that it has the ability to sense.

Over time, and through interaction, perhaps, with other programs, it may arrive at a very thorough and detailed analyzation of its environment. It may understand the very workings of the electrons that pulse within it's universe, and the physical properties of matter that allow it's memory to function and it's storage systems to function. It may understand the physics behind the power supply that keeps life possible.

It may understand ALL of these things, but NONE of these things has anything to do with the programmer, the creator. The programmer is completely OUTSIDE the realm of normal experience of the program. The program could NEVER full grasp or comprehend the designer. NEVER. It is a product of the designer, and logically, no effect can be greater than the cause.

The program is capable of acknowledging (or even interacting) with the programmer, but it can never completely comprehend all that the programmer is.

What evidence would the program have of the existence of this higher power? The proofs are numerous:
-the complex environment the program operates within
-the complexity of it's own being and the intelligence needed to design it
-the interaction between the programmer and the program
-the very fact of existence necessitates an uncaused cause

If computers ever arrive at true artificial intelligence, it might be interesting to listen in on their conversations with one another about whether MAN exists. Some will say that it is obvious that they are the product of slow, gradual changes of simpler machines to more complex machines, arising from the primordial swamps of silicon. Others will say that logic and reason reveal that a greater intelligence had to have designed their complexity...and some would laugh them to scorn. Some would say that computers invented the concept of MAN due to fear, and for the need to feel loved and to have a purpose.

But, for all of the debate and the reasoning, and the quest for more knowledge of their own environment, these programs could possibly miss the greater picture, indeed, the most obvious yet overlooked reality.

The real problem with humanity with regards to this concept, is not that there is no evidence for a rational acknowledgement of a creator, rather, that there is a resistance to the concept of a something higher than themselves, something that they are perhaps accountable to. This is the true dilemma. There are those who face this dilemma, yet, acknowledge that the evidence is far too overwhelming in favor of a designer, and admit that the creator exists. There are those who face the dilemma, and refuse to take a serious inquiry into the evidence because it might make them uncomfortable in their current worldview.

My personal move from skepticism was a process of investigating the evidences from the sciences, historical events, fulfilled bible prophecy (a truly irrefutable argument), and reason. True faith is not a shallow 'I feel it in my heart therefore it is true' supposition, but the conscious, intelligent, and reasoned arrival at confidence due to the accumulation of supporting elements. God never asks for an unintelligent 'leap-of-faith-in-the-dark', rather, a trust built upon the concrete evidences of His character and love, arrived at through intelligent investigation.

For those who have time please visit this online paper dealing with the issue of the logical viability of skepticism. If for no other reason, you will find some of it amusing and fascinating.

http://4seekers.org/pdfs/Belief041120-PortAlt-En.pdf

-Ktisis

Know this. If there is no GOD, we would not be here talking about this. So we are here because of HIM. So I believe in GOD all the way and I have always believed that all my life. GOD has plans for us, everyone out there.

So yes, there is a GOD. Thank you.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
Know this. If there is no GOD, we would not be here talking about this. So we are here because of HIM. So I believe in GOD all the way and I have always believed that all my life. GOD has plans for us, everyone out there.

So yes, there is a GOD. Thank you.

I second that!!!!

cental34 said:
Although I've become less and less faithful in the Bible over the years, one thing still remains clear to me: we are not a mistake.

More like a poorly executed joke, perhaps?

Levonian said:
More like a poorly executed joke, perhaps?

Sorry, but a higher being is the only sensible explanation that makes sense to me. The odds of everything being as it is now through the available proposed scientific theories are astranomical.

God has been so good to me over the years even though I wasn't faithful to Him in the past. He spared my life so many times. He has kept me going even though I don't see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Most importantly of all, He gave us Jesus to die on the cross and carry the world's sins to defeat Satan 3 days later so that we may enter Heaven, and if that ain't grace I don't know what is!

although there's a difference between God and Buddism, and I've read some history books in American History back in high school about different types of religions that different people have. such as many asians especially the chinese and the japanese believes in buddism as a symbol of peace and the Jews believes in God for human rights and human freedom and the christians and catholics believes in Jesus Christ as the symbol of love, peace, and respect. I've seen some charts and graphs and rates of different beliefs and I can't exactly remember the rates, but I can remember that the rates between Buddism and God are nearly a tie because it's all about peace.

http://www.geocities.com/scimah/God.htm

P.S. you should all see "exocist of Emily Rose"...even though it's based on a true story but it was pretty good, indeed.

one of the few movies that proves that THERE is a existence of God, and even the existence of the Devil. it was pretty scary alright but pretty damn good, though.

Last edited:
Yes I seen that " exocist of Emily Rose " is true story and that actress shown it looks like real but really incredible actress! It is true story same as what the bible says too. http://diskbooks.org/luke.html I can feel eerie sometimes when evil spirit is nearly to me. If I comes to them and will threat me,so I not go over their area where I can feel eerie out there.

Steel said:
http://www.geocities.com/scimah/God.htm

P.S. you should all see "exocist of Emily Rose"...even though it's based on a true story but it was pretty good, indeed.

one of the few movies that proves that THERE is a existence of God, and even the existence of the Devil. it was pretty scary alright but pretty damn good, though.

Back