Is that Computer Science very diffucult?

FutureGame2100

Reaction score
I should take up the class for a game development because it's my programmar computer. I will create a new game and also create many models. Which should I take up the Fine Arts Studio or Computer Science?

If you go into computer science, you'll more likely be focusing on the programming aspects. If you go into fine arts studio, you'll more likely be focusing on the graphics aspect. What do you really want?

computer science is more on programming.. nothing about drawing, etc.. just program the formula for the computer.

i took computer science class.. all i need to do it take alot of math and math and more math even more math all the way up to Calcus 5. because programming the computer takes alot of mathical logical. if there's a error u need to look for an error computer won't tell u what's the error but they'll give u a small hint.
Cheers

DeafSCUBA98 said:
computer science is more on programming.. nothing about drawing, etc.. just program the formula for the computer.

i took computer science class.. all i need to do it take alot of math and math and more math even more math all the way up to Calcus 5. because programming the computer takes alot of mathical logical. if there's a error u need to look for an error computer won't tell u what's the error but they'll give u a small hint.
Cheers
Yep, you'll have to take a lot of math classes when taking computer science. There's formulas and algorithms. Ugh!

VamPyroX said:
Yep, you'll have to take a lot of math classes when taking computer science. There's formulas and algorithms. Ugh!

I took JAVA Script class. I passed B.. whew ! It is alot of algorithms in JAVA

<---computer science major

LOTS OF MATH!

if you dont like math, dont take it ;)

i dont know about the graphics side...i know it will require math but not as much.

VamPyroX said:
If you go into computer science, you'll more likely be focusing on the programming aspects. If you go into fine arts studio, you'll more likely be focusing on the graphics aspect. What do you really want?
I'm thinking about my major because I'm interesting about a game development that I should become an artist for create a lot of models. What should I study for a game development?

Cjanik said:
<---computer science major

LOTS OF MATH!

if you dont like math, dont take it ;)

i dont know about the graphics side...i know it will require math but not as much.
Wow, you're very a adriot man because you know how to use a lot more technology on the computer. =)

FutureGame2100 said:
I'm thinking about my major because I'm interesting about a game development that I should become an artist for create a lot of models. What should I study for a game development?
Since you're into graphics, then I would recommend new media. They do have a major for 3D animation here at RIT. There's one classroom that has a monitor that shows previous projects and they look AMAZING! If you're ever here, be sure to check that out! :thumb:

Back